X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye'm The Strongest!!!

Alright guys, it's been a while since anyone posted an event for minecraft. Therefore, I shall!!! Introducing the Eye'm The Strongest event!!!

Story

You're just a regular youkai, doing your regular youkai thinfs. But one day you heard a ruckus from the human village. You came to look to find out that a human has been murdered. All of a sudden, a human spots you, and unluckily for you, you are the only youkai in the area, so the humans have blamed you for the death of their comrade. Now the humans want revenge against you and are plotting to begin a raid on your homeland: the mystical forest (is it mystical or magic?). Now you must defend yourself against an angry horde of humans seeking revenge. Can you do it?

Goal

Youkai: To avoid being killed by the humans until a *half a day has gone by. You fail if you get killed by a human.

Human: To eliminate the murderous youkai and go home with it's head (not literally, but the point has been set). You fail if *half a day has gone by. And the one who kills the youkai is considered the hero and is given great honor and a reward.

* The event begins either at early morning or at late afternoon. If you begin at early morning, you have until late afternoon until the event ends with the youkai's victory and vice versa.

Mystical/Magic forest. You can use locations located within the forest, i.e. Alice's house, Marisa's house, or the Hakurei shrine. But if you go too far from the forest, you are eliminated, whether you are a youkai or a human. I say too far because there is a chance one might accidentally reach the edge of the forest. But should they go any farther, they will be eliminated.

Rules

As if I didn't strain this enough: DO NOT LEAVE THE FOREST!!!

Since there are too many humans compared to youkai, the weapons that humans wield are anything made of stone and a bow and arrow. Yes, you can use a hoe. It would be kinda funny to bring out the old timey mobs. Now... if only minecraft had pitchforks...

I can't leave the poor youkai defenseless, therefore youkai are given anything iron and a bow and arrow. But I don't see why a youkai would use a pitchfork...

You can form alliances of any kind. 3 Types of alliances are:

Human-to-human: Seeing as how all humans split up, you can choose to make a stick-together group. If you are smart enough, you can even make a wolf-pack-tactic where you all attack as a unit using a team strategy. However, this type of alliance is deadly to both sides. You, as a human, must remember that the rules still apply; that the one who kills the youkai is the one given the honor, even if you are in a group. So you can stick together. Just watch your back when you face a youkai for any greedy backstabbers. Not to mention that if you are caught off guard quarreling amongst yourselves by the youkai, the youkai might run away, or worse, use the opportunity to attack you. But if you are a youkai, you run the risk of a group assault, and that is a little risky to face head-on.

Human-to-youkai: There are some humans who may think the youkai is innocent. This can help because if you stay at a safe distance from the youkai, you can lure the other humans away from the youkai and the youkai will guarantee your safety. But this alliance is, again, deadly to both sides. If you, as a human, are spotted by another human near the youkai, you will be considered an enemy and will be eliminated. If you, as a youkai, are caught off guard by said human, the human might backstab you and claim his prize. Be wary.

Neutral: Kill anyone. You will only get half the reward, but at least ya got one. Upsides: That youkai is yours and yours alone. Downsides: Everyone has it out for you. That's really all there is to it.

A famous rule, take it easy. You aren't actually fighting for your lives. But as usual, a little competitive spirit wouldn't hurt too much.

Have fun.

Don't be a jerk or else you become the youkai and the humans are given diamond weapons for 5 rounds straight.

Oh, almost forgot one rule: If you are dressed as Cirno for the youkai position, you get a free 16 cookiez at the beginning of your round.

That's all there is to it! Hope to see ya'll in the forest since this is the first event in a long time. Now go out there and prove that you are the strongest!!!!!

Sounds like a fun event, though you should give a time of date (timezone) and at least a week or two in advance so everyone has a fair amount of time to prepare for it.
    Stance still like the world on pause
    Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
    Firm grasp, let the blade conform
    Manifest thy will, transform
    Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
    Become myth turned life, real lore
    Meet the rage on the field of war
    But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

I would usually let people like remi or the majority decide. But if I had to say... I would say next saturday at 8:00 pm.

Comment

Working...
      X