X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[The Cursed Build] Lunar Capital

We are trying to break the curse and bring the Lunar Capital 2.0 Project back on Track

This is a massive project and will likely take more than one month to complete. Which Is why we would really like to have as much support as we can get. Right now, the general Ideas are in place for the Architecture. However, we still need detail work, furniture, and fresh ideas.

Red= Not Started Yellow = In Progress Green = Mostly done

Currently, the Project Leads are :Shimitty, Nazrin__, And Oniking44

If you wish to help with this project, please talk with one of us three for briefing. You can talk to us on the server, however it is preferable to contact us on the mumble if possible.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

I'm on it! o/
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Oni asked me if I wanted to join, so I'll be giving a helping hand. Thanks for offering me this opportunity

Comment

I'll be helping out on this project as well. I've started on the records building and I have a lot of ideas for it. Thanks for having me.

Comment

If you guys still need any help on anything, I would be glad to give what time I have =)

Comment

Just thought I'd drop by and mention that I've had LennyS helping on my build here are there.

Comment

Palace done. I need command blocks for the elevators. -3-

Comment

Lunar Update Log:

So... Nazrin and I were doing some WE on the Lunar Builds yesterday and we started doing the draft of the Capital map in another section of the Final Fantasy World,
                But what we did not know is that WE messes redstone so, let's just say that buildings with redstone lamps are plunged into darkness, and we need help of all colaborators of this project to help the Lunar Capital (more specifically The Palace and The Council) return to its natural beauty.

-Nick
                Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by nickmaster00 View Post
                  Lunar Update Log:

So... Nazrin and I were doing some WE on the Lunar Builds yesterday and we started doing the draft of the Capital map in another section of the Final Fantasy World,
                  But what we did not know is that WE messes redstone so, let's just say that buildings with redstone lamps are plunged into darkness, and we need help of all colaborators of this project to help the Lunar Capital (more specifically The Palace and The Council) return to its natural beauty.

-Nick
                  I think it just needs a block update. just place a block next to it and it'll be fine.

Comment

@Koko
                    I have tried that several times, even with advanced redstone I don't understand that much and it does not work, I spent all morning at the Council and only could do half the first floor.
                    Last edited by nickmaster00; 06-18-2015, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nickmaster00 View Post
                      Lunar Update Log:

-Nick
                      How about... breaking the redstone lamp and placing it back? :3
                      Originally posted by Mogeko
                      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                      Praise be to prosciutto.
                      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

@Leon
                        THAT IS THE F*CKING PLAN!!!!

But we need more people

Comment

Tho nick this isn't a big deal really. Everything that's messed up will be cleaned up when ported in Gensokyo.

Comment

How many people does it take to replace a redstone lamp? Well according to Nick... a lot.

Okay I'm sorry. That was horrible of me to try and make a lame joke. But replacing a simple redstone lamp doesn't seem to be that difficult... right?

Comment

@Sustic
                              The problem is not replacing a single lamp, is replacing a butt-ton of them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X