X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probability Space Hypervessel

Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time in Yukkuricraft history, we have a Hypervessel that is in good enough condition to be ported into Gensokyo!

*THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE*

coordinates are (2729 4 1630) In creative Flats.

Feel free to make any suggestions before the decision is made to port it in (if it gets ported in before genso 3.0).

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I honestly preferred the other one from the outside. Ya know, that gray one with the crosses on the wings? Regardless, it does look good. The only question is "Where?".

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

As to where it is, I gave the coordinates in the OP

As for where it's going, probably around the other pc-98 stuff, behind the shrine and a little bit to the south. Hopefully so you don't see it if you aren't looking for it.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I have not played much of the PC-98 Era, so... What are we talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

@Nick
            Yumemi's ship
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@tr AND one of my fave area's of touhou

Comment

Working...
              X