X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38. Eiki's Courthouse (Higan):
    In progress | Contributors: Nicolas_Akushi | Coords: -2039, 5515 (Creative Flats)

Feedback would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by nickmaster00; 04-30-2017, 08:53 PM. Reason: Now it's WIP \o/
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

On another note, I am sorry for this double post.

I am willing to take leadership over the entire Higan project, if anyone wants to join me, just DM me in Discord.

Post-data: Someone please update the locations list.
      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

I'm starting to place beacons for the builds in Forest of magic/Youkai forest

just like a general idea/placeholder for where the builds should go

Comment

May the lord have mercy on my soul

3. Scarlet Devil Mansion
          Good Luck | Contributors: Faggot Bakamoto (Remi_Scarlet), nuclearblt, DariruKuro | Coords: -6133, -7128 Creative Flats

Also, I'd like to note that Eiburine and TRXD are lead for gardens as it is not listed on the spreadsheet
          Last edited by Nuclearblt; 06-02-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

OK SO: I now know how to do world edit junk and I was curious as to who made the huge lake-body-of-water-thingy at the top of the new mountain (the start of the river that leads into Misty Lake)? I'm asking because Tewi says it's an unfinished toad pond and told me to check just in case it is

Comment

That's the Wind God's Lake, I have no idea where to put the giant toad pond.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

The Giant Toad Pond is halfway up Youkai Mt. according to Perfect Memento in Strict Sense.

Now I moved it to 2 new locations. Location A and location B.

Location A. will require quite a lot of terraforming considering it would be on the slope of Youkai Mt. however that way would be more true to canon.

Location B. will be easier I assume. Since the ground is more flat in that area. It's not really half way up the mountain it's more near the base of it. Which in my opinion is fine.

Since Hina's house (15) has not been ported in I assume and the Youkai Forest is huge and empty I see no problem in pushing her house. to make room for the Giant Toad Pond
                Last edited by KokoButtz; 06-14-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

double post bc FUCK YO RULES

Just want to also post here that the Shining Needle Castle (62) was moved to the giant circled area.
                  And Myouren (55), The Cemetery (56), and the Palanquin (57) was pushed back to what was going to be the nameless hill since the Misty Lake was made bigger.
                  Kourindou (6) was moved to be near the Human Village, as it is in canon.

We should also probably update the OP with all the changes.

All those porting things in the Forest of Magic don't forget to read over this post from the past building meeting.
                  Last edited by KokoButtz; 06-14-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

For now I have marked both points A and B with a pillar of packed ice. However I'll most likely start playing around with point A since it's most true to where it actually is and it won't require moving anything else

Comment

Hi, so unporting marisa's house and alice's house would be painful, so I'll probably throw the radio tower and mushroom circle a bit deeper in the forest unless there are any objections

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                        Hi, so unporting marisa's house and alice's house would be painful, so I'll probably throw the radio tower and mushroom circle a bit deeper in the forest unless there are any objections
                        Actually as it turns out, I reread Alice's lore and apparently she shelters humans who get lost in the forest and leads them out. That gets a little awkward having our Alice house so close to the edge of the forest. I know this is a small bit of lore that might not be worth the effort to accommodate for it. However I thought it was worth bringing it up.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I finished the Toad Pond, it may be reached at -742/32/-7407 in creative. It's made for location A
                          Last edited by 9_CIRNO_9; 06-28-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

24. Field of Mushrooms
                            Ported
                            Coords: Genso (2829,69,1323)
                            Contributors: nuclearblt, KokoNattsu, wanderingAviator, purpleFinatic, TRXD, urashakalaka (Lily) (how the fuck do you spell your name)

Comment

Been working on a few small things.
                              Finished:
                              85. Fuwafuwa Ellen's Magic Shop (creative flats: -5380, 1588)
                              81. Rika's Flower and Shrine Tank (creative flats: -5316, 1690)
                              Concepts:
                              Dream World Hub Space + portal things (creative flats: -5201,1956)
                              90. World of Fantasies (SoEW stage 3) (creative flats: -5195,2150)
                              sigpic

Comment

Where does the Spring Path lead to? I was hoping to put beacons on both ends of the path and maybe make an overhead outline of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X