X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring path mostly connects misty lake to the forest of magic. It's marked as location 63 on the map.
    sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo 3.0 Locations

(Edit: i. Dont mean for the available downloads just for the upcoming and future releases, i didn't make that clear according to TRXD)

I downloaded the previous versions and got a bit confused on where i was.......

In Future Releases
      Would it also be possible to either include a full map image with locations marked and or have each locations with a sign.

the /Warps don't work in the downloads so a list of /TP points in a text file to use instead would be a great help in future downloads.....

if you could just mention it at the next build meeting would be a great help thanks!!!!!
      Last edited by hi5kba; 08-17-2017, 12:43 PM. Reason: Spelling and point of post wasn't clear

Comment

@hi5kba
        This is the thread for the upcoming and in-progress Gensokyo world. There is no Genso 3 available for download. What you're asking about is most likely the Genso 2 world (the one available to the public on our server and downloads) which has nothing to do with this thread.
        Please make a separate thread regarding your enquiry or PM a member of staff.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
          @hi5kba
          This is the thread for the upcoming and in-progress Gensokyo world. There is no Genso 3 available for download. What you're asking about is most likely the Genso 2 world (the one available to the public on our server and downloads) which has nothing to do with this thread.
          Please make a separate thread regarding your enquiry or PM a member of staff.
          I know that Gensokyo v3 is still being worked on. I'm just making a suggestion to make navigation easier for when it is.

The live dynmap is pretty useful only for the
          "In Dev version".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@hi5bka
            Yeah. Hate to be rude but your phrasing was kinda bad. I didn't interpret it as a suggestion for Genso 3 at all. As I've had my fair share of moving and redirecting users to appropriate locations, it's very easy to make me think that you're posting in the wrong place when your suggestion is valid (and kinda good).
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I do have a slight problem when trying to phrase things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Added Touhou 16 things and diddled a bit in the Google Spreadsheet.

Comment

16. Untrodden Valley:
                  Concept/Finished | Contributors: ShinyRaichu94 | Cords: -6503, 677

36. Cirno's Igloo:
                  In Progress | Contributors: ShinyRaichu94, BlackCat | Cords: -6310, 1338
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X