X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[POLL] Main Gensokyo Builds for 2018!

So as stated in the Building Meeting for 01/06/18 summary. A new year has come so I think it's time to choose a new build we want to constantly be working on for this year.

One of the two is Lunar Capital which was started in 2014, and has a good amount of work already done on it.
    If we started working on it again I'm sure it'll be done or at least very close to done this year. The lead for this build is Nick (Nicolas_Akushi).

Now it is time for people of YukkuriCraft to choose which big build to work on this year.

If there is any other build I should mention then comment below!

Somethings to note:

This does not mean we are dumping builds we are already working on. This does not mean you can not work on anything else. It's just something similar to that of the Human Village community build where tons of people pitched in and helped build it.
    Seriously if something like that did not happen the HV wouldn't have been built quickly and wouldn't even be close to done.

The SDM will always be a build to prioritize considering it's the *cough*overrated*cough* MVP of the server. So work on that will always be given attention.

Builds that are in the Youkai Mountain area (i.e. Kappa Hideout, Tengu Village) can't really be done because we are waiting for the new Youkai Mountain.
    Eientei
    9.09%
    Mayohiga
    9.09%
    Hall Of Dreams
    9.09%
    Palaquin
    0.00%
    Heaven
    72.73%
    Other (comment below)
    0.00%

Hi am Nick
    Last edited by nickmaster00; 01-06-2018, 07:32 PM.
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Makai Project will been worked on in 2018. I have made it a New Year's Resolution to increase work on or work full-time on Makai. Don't vote "Other" if you want Makai to start. Makai will go on without this vote. Though I won't object to Makai votes personally as it'll not only help my work but also gauge interest and demand for the demon world.
      Also, if Palanquin is voted, please consider the possibility of warp functionality to Hokkai which is a subset of the Makai Project (talk to Cyros about Hokkai, ask me if you can't reach Cyros).
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

(btw i totally want to lead/be one of the leads for heaven )
        o<o

Comment

I will try my best to try to make it to the build meetings, cause I wanna help too. And I can wait till way later to start on the Shining Needle Castle

[Edit]I mean, I would like to try helping if I can, at least
          [2nd Edit]If only I could wake up earlier...
          Last edited by SGamer; 01-19-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Eintei sounds cool, pretty important build man

Comment

Working...
            X