Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lunar Capital

Oh boy, it has started yet again...
    During the past 2 years there has been an on-going project concerning the construction of the Lunar Capital, residence of the Watatsuki sisters and home to Eirin, Kaguya, and the Army of Lunatic Rabbits. This project has been going since mid-2015 but has gotten stuck in a hiatus due to different inconveniences and issues from all parts of the build team.

Well, it's time to revive it!

With the new year and a huge update to Minecraft coming on possibly before the end of this semester, a burst of energy has given me the epiphany or reviving this project. Now, it is necessary to note that ALL the buildings in the capital need a visual overhaul. Some of them just need some touches of detail, yet others need complete reconstruction.

The first task to address is the remodelation of some of the builds of the capital, not to demerit the work of the builders, but it is sure that we can do better. Now concerning that, since the FF6 world is being discontinued all the builds from the prior build site were moved to the creative flats (-7209 4 -6479), so we can start working on the new buildings ASAP.

The second task to address is the visual overhaul of the buildings that are fine. Tl;dr we want to add even more detail to the buildings that are already good, and give some love to certain buildings that are ok.

Third task: The Completionist Run. There are some buildings like the living quarters, the palace, the Temple of the Gods, the medical center, etc. which still need to be completed to a certain degree, some need interior decoration, some need a certain degree polishing, and so on. This is where we prepare everything for the final run.

The goal is to complete this project before June of this year, so I hope we all guys work together towards it. After all the main buildings are complete we will work on the roads and pathways of the capital, but that is a minor issue since it's basically a copy-paste of a predefined model that we will work on.

It is not mandatory but highly recommended that the people who wish to help in the "revival" of the Lunar Capital read Silent Sinner in Blue and Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, and maybe even play some TH15: LoLK, since these are the only references that we have for the look of the lunar capital. (I'll leave links don't worry)

I want to thank everyone who's willing to help in advance since this is the first Mega-project that I lead and I truly need your help. So let's get it on, shall we?

-Nicolas Akushi-

P.S. Links.

-Perfect Memento in Strict Sense (Downloadable PDF)

-Silent Sinner in Blue (Online read)

-Gameplay of Touhou 15, Stage 4
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

>remodelation
    pffft
    but ya BRO LETS DO IIIIITTTTTT
    o<o

Comment

Let us end this curse that has plagued this build for so long.

Comment

The Lunar Capital

Praise the Moon! \[T]/
        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

I got nothing else better to do so why not?

Comment

gently and uncertainly smashes link bc of possible college shits but ill help when/if i can

im not a cool person

Comment

Originally posted by KokoButtz View Post
              Let us end this curse that has plagued this build for so long.
              good luck
              w-what is this autism aura??
              if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
              our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

It's gonna be fine, I'll sacrifice a couple of goats, sell a couple of souls, it's gonna be lit.

Comment

Would you like a receipt too

Comment

And you might also want to pay with credit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X