X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REBUILD] Human Village

We've been thinking about this for a while, and I figured we might as well start on it, and it would be nice to get a group of people to work on this project!

The Human Village we have right now according to a few people is a bit too crowded, and Demon found a perfect little picture we can use to rebuild the village.

edit: Warp to the area with /warp tempnewhumanvillage

http://hiddenshrine.org/mapsandart/h...ageatnight.jpg

If you want to help, I'll go ahead to make an area for us to work on, which it will obviously be in Creative Flats.
    Planning to start this maybe tomorrow?

Edit Edit: If you build an area for the village, PLEASE label it. I need to know what is what. You can build it where ever you want, but I would appreciate it if you built it near the tempnewhumanvillage. :P

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Alright, so far we've had Troublexassassin, Worstcase1, iKeychain, Marco(something I forgot llorz), Andrax17/Suika_Chan, Remi_Scarlet, Redleaf, Krittercon, alexwang, Myhatismyfriend, lkkie, pigrid3r, MajorMario, ElemethSigma, Shimitty, Scooterboo/Nazrin__, Kishimasa, unoriginalxx and myself build. Will continue updating this list as we go.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: As Trouble requested, I'll make a list of what we've already made.
    1.Built
    2. Built
    3. Built
    4. Built
    5.Built
    6. Built
    7. Built
    8. Built
    9.Built
    10. Built
    11.Built
    12.Built
    Last edited by Shiteyanyo1; 03-16-2013, 04:03 PM.
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT BOY MY DICK HORD

I'd love to help shite i'm pretty good at making Japanese style homes and buildings. show me where it is in flats and i'll start building on it.

Comment

I'll help with the fields and non-house things.

Comment

im going to help as much as i can, since weekend is around the corner too.
        "Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor."

Comment

SAT be gone!! WRIGGLE MUST HELP >□<
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Ill be going to Costa Rica next week so hopefully yukkuricraft, both the forums, and the servers, are not blocked.
            If not, I'll build.

Comment

i will help because help

Comment

I found a place near warp people where i'm going to start building homes for the village. If they look ok then you can port them wherever you want ^^

Comment

For those wanting to help, there's a warp /warp tempnewhumanvillage that you can go to. Build prototype houses in the general flat area.

Comment

Please build off the reference picture unless you have a specific idea you want considered.
                    ~just a friendly reminder.

Comment

I'll be happy to help if you want.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shite if you could maybe cross out the buildings that have been built so i don't accidentally try to build them again that would be helpful

Comment

This thread could use a completed list of all those who have helped/are helping with this project in the opening post.

Comment

Update: Number 9 has been finished, and the building next to Number 3 is being worked on.

Also, cross Number 3 out, it is done, at least the exterior is
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 03-10-2013, 07:26 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Has anyone done 1 or 5 yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X