X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PC-98] [Touhou 2 - Story of Eastern Wonderland] Reimaden

And so, I shall give the castle where Mima has been in her dream world. The location of Reimaden is a place which you encounter in Stage 4 and Stage 5 in SoEW.

Since there is NO FANDOM, and very little information of the location, most of this is made from imagination. Also, since Reimaden MAY be a pun for Pandaemonium, some of this architecture is based on that.

Rooms which may be in Reimaden
    • Marisa's Room
    • Mima's Room
    • A library
    • Several Guest rooms
    • An alchemy room
    • Throne room
    • A round circular room with planet

2013-03-06_20.15.45.jpg
    http://puu.sh/2dkAC

Anyone can work on it, just call me so I can send you here. Also, if you want to add more chambers to this large castle, just add them here so I could just add them.

I always thought that place was a big bomb waiting to go off rather than a castle. Like, a big underground chamber with a dangerous orb of magic energy in it with a ceiling of tiles and glass windows (you can see the orb in Stage 4 and while fighting Mima). Or maybe even a big globe floating in the sky or half of it encased in the ground with an orb of energy in the middle.

The castle is really cool, though I wish the mini-sun had a bigger emphasis.
    Last edited by Barabba; 09-21-2013, 11:33 PM.
    We must always remember those who work hard so that we may take it easy.

Comment

How's it going?

Do you have all the rooms you planned built yet? If not, I'd be more than glad to help you build them. I have pretty free weekends and some experience building Minecraft, so just give me the coordinates and your picture of the rooms and I'll be on the job site.
      Originally posted by JesusOfNazareth
      Render unto Caesar those things which are Caesar's, and unto God those things which are God's.
      And unto the doctor those which are the doctor's, and unto the hearth those which are the hearth's, and unto love those which are love's, and unto thyself those which are thine own... and unto Touhou... well, pretty much anything, really.

Comment

This was already featured in the second video, lol

Comment

umm, I wrote this 6 months ago, and by that time, it was already finished and ported over.

Comment

Working...
          X