Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For houses, we can have various symbols on top of the ceiling. For example, for Hinanai family estate, have two peaches on top of the ceiling. Then we can base from there various other Celestial family estates' looks.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I'm afraid I don't follow. By "on top of the ceiling" do you mean the roof?

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
        I'm afraid I don't follow. By "on top of the ceiling" do you mean the roof?
        Yes. To give proud and arrogant Celestials some sort of way to exert their power, putting their symbol on top of the roof could be a good idea to fancify a bit.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

It might make sense but I can't imagine it looking good at all. Since peaches are quite small it'd be improbable to make them without making them too big. I will try to do something like that though, as it seems like a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

eh, what I mean is like the houses look too standard for a celestial. They should be living in grand mansion-like things right?

Comment

Certainly not. If they do simple things such as go fishing I don't really see them living in mansions. I see it more as a village.

Comment

What if it's like crazy hardcore Celestial fishing?
                And crazy hardcore Celestial dancing?

I'm kidding.

Tenshi being a possible exception, aren't Celestials like saints?
                I think modest homes would suit them more than extravagant ones.

Comment

I personally feel like the land should be a bit more level with the surrounding clouds/rocks. Have the terrain gradually turn from cloud/rock to grass. The way it is now feels like you are being surrounded by cloud mountains instead of on a cloud island.

I like the simplistic homes and agree with your logic of why they should be the way they are. Too much extravagance does not fit the setting.

Not sure how the heaven world islands are like, but I think it would look nice if when islands are above one another, there is water flowing between them.

Comment

As it's been said the terrain is getting completely redone once Remi makes a skyworld. Once progress has begun I will keep you guys posted and accept more feedback when the time comes.

Like this:

Comment

Just add some puffy clouds around the edge and bottom of that and it will be exactly what I was imagining.

Comment

Yup yup, it seems that the warp is broken/non-existent. If Remi is not too tired, can you ask him to make it?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Everything above is made by both Andrax17/Suika_chan and I. Andrax made the gardens, I made the greenhouse, we both made the village area. The village area will get bigger and possible take over the entire chunk of land.

The following was made by not Andrax17 and I:

http://i.imgur.com/8f60ISr.png
                          Made by Topio.

http://i.imgur.com/JFzBXlt.jpg
                          Made by Bebatch.

PLEASE keep in mind that only builders (with a few eldar exceptions) are allowed to build in Heaven right now! You CAN make something in creative and ask us to port it over if we like it! We're open to feedback, constructive criticism, and suggestions on what to add. Updating the original post with these screenshots.

Comment

Hope I can get the soon,nice work.
                            I'm stalker :3

Comment

Oooh.. Looks really good!

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has helped make Heaven what it is so far: Andrax17, Remi_Scarlet, Worstcase, Bebatch, Topio1, MyHatisMyFriend (if I'm forgetting anyone please state your name.)
                                Last edited by Keychain; 04-04-2013, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X