X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
    Too many words and too little visuals. Could you draw this out? Also I think Poltergeist would do better along the northeast/east of youkai mtn, not west of sdm.
    Yeah, I can't draw it, and taking pictures makes the thing too blurry. And regarding the poltergeist mansion, it goes near the misty lake, but it doesn't state specifically. It can't go north or south, because SDM is north and Human village is west, and since it is the Ruined WESTERN Mansion, it is recommended that it should go west, because well, it says west. :P

Comment

Originally posted by mamizou View Post
      Yeah, I can't draw it, and taking pictures makes the thing too blurry. And regarding the poltergeist mansion, it goes near the misty lake, but it doesn't state specifically. It can't go north or south, because SDM is north and Human village is west, and since it is the Ruined WESTERN Mansion, it is recommended that it should go west, because well, it says west. :P
      Western might be referring the style of the mansion, not its location, though.

Comment

I always interpretted it as western style opposed to asian style, esp with the fact that the prismrivers' instruments are all typical western music style instruments.

Comment

Working...
        X