Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibuki Suika
    replied
    Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
    According to the Touhou Wiki, the Nuclear Furnace is connected the Underground Geyser Facility via a "very long passageway."
    And the Geyser Facility is found at the base of Youkai Mountain. (It's that Hisoutensoku stage.)
    I might be off base since I've yet to play Subterranean Animism, but I think that's a different geyser than the one that blew the Palanquin into the air.
    If I'm correct though, that'd mean the furnace should be closer to Youkai Mountain, right?
    The underground will run underneath Gensokyo towards the mountain like it should. Remi drew it off to the side because otherwise there would be drawings all over the map, making it even more confusing.

Leave a comment:

• MegaMooseJam
    replied
    Question:
    Is the Sanzu River still going to act as the border, or are you going make a "Hakurei Border" type thing to encompass the perimeter?

Suggestion:
    I don't like how easy this map makes the road to Hakurei Shrine seem.
    It's been stated that one of the reasons humans don't visit very often is because the path to her shrine is a tad too dangerous.
    So I think when you remake the world, leave the road foresty like it is in the current world.

Other than that I believe this map sits pretty alright.

EDIT:
    According to the Touhou Wiki, the Nuclear Furnace is connected the Underground Geyser Facility via a "very long passageway."
    And the Geyser Facility is found at the base of Youkai Mountain. (It's that Hisoutensoku stage.)
    I might be off base since I've yet to play Subterranean Animism, but I think that's a different geyser than the one that blew the Palanquin into the air.
    If I'm correct though, that'd mean the furnace should be closer to Youkai Mountain, right?
    Last edited by MegaMooseJam; 03-29-2013, 09:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Remilia Scarlet
    started a topic New Gensokyo Map

New Gensokyo Map

So due to the way we originally designed Gensokyo and its spacing between different builds... well, to be quite honest it's simply too small to accommodate the new builds and such.

That being said, we're going to be completely remaking the map and copypasting what we want and pasting in the new builds where we want to replace. That being said, here's a rough draft with my amazing paint.net skillz

http://puu.sh/2qohU

Hat's rendition

We'll be starting on this relatively soon. More information will be edited into this post as it gets solidified. User feedback and tips/suggestions is appreciated.
Working...
X