Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After playing MoF and doing a little reserch, I found that the lake on the mountain is "Wind God Lake". Suwa lake is the real life lake which it is based on.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

If possible, putting the Aki Farm between the Human Village and Youkai Mountain would be a good idea in my opinion. I may be wrong on how the locations would work out.
      sigpic

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Suwa
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

There is no point in Euphemising what happened while working on the mountain yesterday.
          To put it simply:

I Fucked up.

As many of you know, we have to have Gensokyo ready for the video by the end of the month. And so I've been trying to get the areas leading up to Youkai Mountain done so I know where to make the mountain. And my biggest obstacle, has been the Untrodden Valley. Myhatismyfriend has been working on the Untrodden valley for months. Even though it is a beautiful build I had a few problems with some of the features. When I approached Hat about these, he would say something along the lines of "I don't care if anyone edits my builds." I made the fatal mistake of interpreting this as apathy towards his builds and not caring whether it went in or not.

After getting in the Youkai forest and starting on my version of the Valley, I was approached and told that Hat was greatly offended that I made one without asking if it was OK. And as It turns out, he's not the only toes I stepped on. Practically half of the staff have been helping him with it.

Upon reflecting on it, I have noticed that almost all of my decisions concerning the Youkai Mountain project have been very unpopular. I have been told that I have had a "my way or the highway" attitude about this project, and I am very sorry if I came across that way. I apologize to everyone That I have been an asshole to during this project, Especially Hat, I am very sorry for all this. It seems I have put Progress before my friends, for this I can never forgive myself. If all that will come out of this is my Jeopardizing friendships to have the Mountain done by the deadline, Then I will drop out of the Youkai Mountian project.

I am sorry Hat, I only hope you can forgive me.

Comment

Captain Troll-rasa strikes again!

All jokes aside, even though I'm not staff and my opinion dont matter jack shit, I think you should've confirmed your permission for building another Untrodden Valley with everybody first.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Are you seriously going to joke about a serious matter? Also considering what you just posted you barely read what I posted. Stop butting into matters just to get attention.

Comment

But I'm not. I'm dead serious. I know you had a wholehearted intent when you built your Untrodden Valley, and I'm sure you can work something out with Hat. Sorry if I offended anyone, but I'm just voicing my opinion.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

You have no connection to this matter, you are just posting here to get attention.

And also what I did was heartless, I Focused more on my own ambition than what people really wanted. I have lost friends because of this whole thing.
                  Last edited by Shimitty; 06-07-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I'm not pissed, when did I say that? Everything is chill.

But what I meant by "everybody edits my build" is that everybody can edit my build. I don't mind if you stick my Untrodden Valley in or yours. It's all cool.

Comment

Thats not what JRH said, he said you seemed almost offended, and everyone else who worked on it wasn't happy either.

If you have ANY problems with my decisions PLEASE tell me. Apparently there are a bunch of people who wanted to work on the mountain but never told me. Don't anyone be afraid to ask or tell me anything.
                      Last edited by Shimitty; 06-07-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

And here you are yelling at me for voicing my opinion...

Casting that aside, I actually want to help with the new mountain if it's not built yet. I have Bebopvox to work on as of now, but after that I can devote a lot of time on whatever that needs to be done.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Only a select few can go to the new genso map, and only builders can actually build there.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                            Captain Troll-rasa strikes again!

All jokes aside, even though I'm not staff and my opinion dont matter jack shit, I think you should've confirmed your permission for building another Untrodden Valley with everybody first.
                            Hush now. Let's try and avoid comments like this in the future to avoid making others feel insulted. :-)

Comment

Little sneak peak at new Untrodden Valley
                              Attached Files

Comment

That... That's just beautiful. I wish I had Shaders... And a computer to support it.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X