Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE! Thanks to Katrix Elemethsigma and snoopduc for helping me with this project so far. We've gotten a larg part of the exterior done and should have the mansion ready for the video!bYuuka1.jpgYuuka2.jpgYuuka3.jpg

Comment

Do remember this thing is going underground and by the sunflower fields... >.>

Comment

Yes but what you don't realize is that if you voxel cookies on a full moon and it's Monday right as the wolf pack leader is howling at the moon. you realize you can't voxel cookies and you get banned for being a dumb ass. anyway Flan is a cute kitty. you're argument is invalid!

Comment

You can't ignore the argument of a 5000 year old bunny.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

hey guys, Do you think you could port my bathroom into the new mansion, It was my first contribution to the server and I hold much sentiment for it. Like alot of sentiment. I really like the server and my memories of it.

Comment

THE MANSION IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE

and @eko2gamma depending on how bit it is because we already have bathrooms but they can easily be replaced. Did you build the bathrooms for the old Yuuka's mansion?

Comment

I want pics please. The mansion looked amazing when I last saw it. I just require all of those who hellped so I can update on who built what gensokyov thread.

Comment

Working...
                X