X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Yuuka's mansion

So we have about 15 days until the new video is due so i wanna try to get one more build done before then. I would relly like a lot of help on this one since the deadline is so close and i don;t have world edit anymore.

I have two goals in mind for this project.

1 beat the deadline obviously

2:make it better than the mansion already in premagensokyo.

I found a really good refrance pic that i can't wait to start building on but i'll have to start in the morning. i'm way to tired tonight.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...iffMansion.jpg

If you're going to start without me atleast be half desant and tell me about it or let me know where you started.

remember this is going underground and that this is Yuuka's mansion, so lots of green things are preferred.

Comment

I am making one on my singleplayer several days (weeks?) Ago. And it is about 40 percent done. I just have to find it between the 20 saved files (heh)

Comment

I know it's underground but that struckture itself is really beautiful. I'm sure we can carve out enough room for it. The bridge on the bottom right side could go into a smalll greenhouse or some kind of exotic water area.

Comment

Do you accept non-builder builders?

Comment

I've built several things for the and i'm not a builder. It doesn't take a fiance title to contribute to the server.

Comment

Alright. Then I might consider it. Me and my brother share the same account, and my brother is the builder, so maybe he can do it.

Comment

The mansion is being built on scooterboo.muffinpimp.net for anyone who wishes to help.

Comment

http://gensokyo.wikispaces.com/Dreamlike+Mansion more floor tile reference pics

Comment

I've decided to join.

Comment

Yuuka is a flower youkai.
                      So remember to place many flowers! XD
                      Originally posted by Mogeko
                      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                      Praise be to prosciutto.
                      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

So far we have a small part of the exterior finished but it was easily the most tricky part. TGFWE thank god for world edit. Like i said if you want to help the server is scooterboo.muffinpimp.net If i'm on when you join the server i'll bring you over. Of-cores i'm a little paranoid so there's only a handful of people i trust enough to bring too the area. You can blame recant grefers and thieves who've been joining the server recently aka the summer fags. As much as i hate to exclude anyone i'm not bringing any one i don't know or don't trust to the area. but most of you on the forum are fine.

Comment

I could see what i can do. I'm currently working on the Kappa village, but I'm running out of ideas.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                            I could see what i can do. I'm currently working on the Kappa village, but I'm running out of ideas.
                            If you can tell me when you're online, I can pop in and help you. I've been working on it about two or so months ago.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

can i help?

Comment

Working...
                              X