Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Screenshot Thread (Cinematic SS's Only Please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jesus fucking christ, that is large. And beautiful.

Comment

FINALLY!!!!!! I'M DONE!!!!! I'VE FINALLY ADDED NORMAL MAPS AND SPECULAR MAPS TO DEFAULT MINECRAFT!!!!!!

And now for the pictures.

So let's start with what I just love with this, specularity maps. These two have a normal amount in them

Here is one where you really see it and it completely transforms the image.

I've also added it to minecraft rails and it can look really cool when you see it.

I've also added it to ice.

So, let's get going with the normal maps. Sadly you won't see them too much normally. (IMAX resolution and then zooming in can remedy this. The Youkai mountain picture have most of the blocks, if not all in that scene)

So, what can we do with these normal maps besides looking pretty at a close distance? Well, here is one of my favorites. BRING ON THE STORM!!!

No normal map for this one because of bug. Still looks cool tough with the storm.

Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Can you please send me the shaders for the last set? I really want to try some locations myself

Comment

dem shaders.... i'm jelly

Comment

This is indeed very cool. Also, what resource pack are you using?

Tapatalk~
            You know, if you know me.
            The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Is it possible to make that shaders mod like, have red stone lamps emit a kind of reddish light, and then sea lanterns to emit blue light?

Comment

If you modify them to do so, katrix has a picture of parsee's bridge with green light

Comment

@Kuraiko

No, only one color at a time.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-08-2014, 07:39 PM.

Comment

So, been some time since I last posted here. First some screenshots of a Motion Blur Experiment I did some time ago.

So, now that that is out of the way, let's get on with the real show. So, SEUS just came out with a new version which included Global Illumination and HBAO, and let me tell you, where it shines, it really shines. So, let me show some pictures of me testing them.

Not much of an change here.

This is a situation where it begins to shine. The terrain is mostly flat however, so you don't see the effect too much. Try looking on the trees tough.

I have lens flere now, and I figured this would be a good place to test it.

Now this is where it really shines. Both the wooden poles (too lazy to type name) and the mountain stand up from the terrain and allows the light to bounce around a bit, meaning that especially the mountain actually feel like a mountain. The shadows also generally look more pleasing.

This is a Classic test picture. I guess you see the subtle effect around the picture, but it's not as obvious as the last picture. You do see it quite a bit on the rules board.

Another Classic.

I guess there is a subtle effect across the entire picture.

Doesn't show the GI as much, but I thought it was a cool image.

Another case where GI really shines. Best picture of Human village so far.

Everything have a subtle pink color now, so there is less need for me to fake it with custom light color.

Another case where it really shines, and as said above, it paints everything in a slightly more orangish tone, making it so that I don't need to fake the color anymore with this one.

I still haven't implemeted Godrays, so maybe I'll post some more pictures when I do.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Haven't posted here in a while. so I'll post a few misc pictures I've taken.

When I showed Senkai to people.

That arena that someone built.

In addition to that I also got a hold of the newest version of SEUS Complete. SEUS Complete is an updated version of SEUS with lot's of more stuff. Things like lens flare, godrays, moonrays, new water, new underwater stuff, updated GI, shiny glass, AA, better clouds, penumbras(the further the caster of a shadow and where the shadow lands are apart, the smoother the shadow appears. A shadow of the player on the ground is sharper then the shadow of a tall tower) , and lot's of other stuff.

Standard test

Atmospheric fog

Misc pic

Godrays (Liked the angle I got on this one, something new)

Clouds at night

Godrays(Liked the angle here too, again something new)

First good picture of Tengu Village I've ever gotten

Another standard test

Same as posted earlier, I like this angle. Also water test

Human village

Another cool angle from the human village

Senkai again. Another water test

NewHaku and sunset

Nethergate and clouds

Wonderful sunset. Probably the best is this set. Just has that vibe to it.

Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

YAY NEW WALLPAPERS

Comment

@Katrix
                            Holy shit that tengu village
                            Once I install the 670 in my desktop, I'll contribute some pictures here

Comment

Alright, so just checked today and it looks like SEUS Complete, now Continuum have finally been given permission from Sonic Ether to release their shaderpack. So, to celebrate, lots of pictures. As I've already taken a bunch of pictures with this Shaderpack, there wasn't too much new stuff. I did however find out that sunsets and sunrises now have a really nice fog that looks good with pretty much everything. So, without further ado, SCREENSHOTS.

A somewhat random angle of the human village.

Another good one of the Tengu village.

Some place with flowers. First time I've taken a screenshot here I think.

Shops along the Road of Reconsideration

Always been looking for this kind of look, and here it finally is. You can see my previous attempts at creating this effect by modifying the sky color a few pages back.

Had to take the picture from a different angel to make this work. I'm kind of bored of the old one anyway.

Done this place a few times, this might be one of the better ones.

Same as with the SDM.

Haven't really done this one that much. Not sure about what I think tough, it's a bit bland.

I know I already tried this one, but I wanted to try it with the mist as well.

I also tried to take a few pictures of Youkai Mountain, but it didn't work out too well. Too large. So, I did what any sensible person would do and found a bigger mountain instead.

When I first arrived, it was smowing, but I didn't really realize at first. It's realistic at least. Probably how it would look like during a snowstorm at such elevations.

After that I tried to see how the flat area at the top looked with shaders.

Then I got a bit down, this is the furthest away I managed to get. It's simply too big for a screenshot that covers it all.

The best part is they are still working on so much stuff, optimizations, volumetric lightning, PBR, 4K. There is just so much. Not saying that all of that stuff won't hit the FPS (volumetric lightning won't), but you only need 1 frame for a screenshot.

Link to Continuum for those that wants it. WARNING: In SEUS is a lite shader in comparison to Conti

http://continuumshader.com/
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

IT WAS A SMOWY NIGHT ONTOP OF THE MOUNTAIN.

Also, a little thing katrix, can you mark the images as spoiler? Just that when there's a ton of them it kinda gets hard to scroll through the posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X