X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help :<

I turnd on my computer today and for some reasons one of my fasns (aka the only one i can see) wasn't spinning and it freaked me out. WHAT DO I DO HELLLLLP!!!!!!

Is the fan dirty?

Did the connection get knocked loose? (Don't ask, it can happen. )
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

the fan might be dirty. i'm gonna get a can of compressed air and try to clean it out but i'm not sure if that's the right way to clean it.

Comment

That's what I do. Maybe there's too much dust, or maybe there's something stuck in the fan's axle, like hair, dust, dirt, or string.

If not, then it's either not connected, or broken.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I doubt a dirty fan would stop it lol. Also, why do you only have one fan :< that's terrible for multiple reasons, the first being... Well if it dies you're fucked. (In comparison I have one cpu heatsink, gpu heatsink and four fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

mk well i'm gonna buy an 8 dollar can of compressed air and clean it out. if that doesn't work i'll probably have to take it in for matinance which would cost more like 100 dollars.

edit: Remi i have 3 fans i said i could only see one from the outside of the case

Comment

You can just buy a replacement fan which is pretty cheap.

Comment

Case fans generally suck to begin with. As long as the two internal fans are working there's really nothing to worry about. Just make sure your computer is situated in a well ventilated area.

Comment

Cleaning out the fan worked, it started spinning again. you would be surprised how much dust was on there despite the fact that i clean it off daily...

Comment

Problem solved.
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks a ton

Comment

Working...
                      X