Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My skyrim folder

shows over folks
    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 07-28-2014, 03:02 PM.

I do have a question, how awesome it felt for you when everything finally worked out? :P
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

psst
      tewi
      that's mega's front page
      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Just noticed a made a little derp in the download where it may not have all 200+ aditional hairstyles for women characters. If this happens you can download the aditional hair here. http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=357...221951&third=0

the blue box on he right will download the game and the one on the left saves it to baidu cloud

After that simply open your data folder and drag and drop the ESP files as well as the texture and mesh folders into the data folder. If it asks you to merge the files click yes

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
          psst
          tewi
          that's mega's front page
          It's my first time using mega leaf me alone :<

fixing it please wait and tea time

edit: there should be fixed
          Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 07-26-2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Wow Tewi this is great
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

/steals Tewi away and snuggles/

You did good, you did good..

Comment

[QUOTE=DeadMasterChan;84955]/steals Tewi away and snuggles/

You did good, you did good..[/QUOTE

*purr purr*

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                  I can't remember who asked for it but here -snip-

Just a note, installing this will give you all of my mods as well as my saves, screenshots ect. If you only want the mods just go into the skyrim folder and drag the data folder into your existing skyrim folder. Some of these mods will crash without the dawngaurd DLC and in order to play the game at all you'll need to use SKSE http://skse.silverlock.org/ Simple downlaod the installer and run your game with the shortcut it gives you.

If you have any more questions or if something just doesn't work you can tell me here.
                  Are you aware that you support PIRACY here?

Not only does your linked upload include full Skyrim with DLCs. It also includes many mods, and my mod FNIS at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811. And I have clearly stated at Nexus that noone is allowed to upload FNIS Behavior TO ANY OTHER SITE.

I request that you IMMEDIATELY take down this upload and the link. I will also inform the local admins of this breach of the terms of use.
                  Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 07-28-2014, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Woah woah calm down fore

no need to go full ballistic, I am already reading your post in the nexxus page and I saw your rules.

It is ok by your right since you created this mods, but we can be all calm and speak this with patience and calmly
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@fore
                      Originally posted by you, fore

Not only does your linked upload include full Skyrim with DLCs. It also includes many mods, and my mod FNIS at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811. And I have clearly stated at Nexus that noone is allowed to upload FNIS Behavior TO ANY OTHER SITE.

I request that you IMMEDIATELY take down this upload and the link. I will also inform the local admins of this breach of the terms of use.
                      Did you...? Did you seriously just make an account for the sole purpose of yelling at us? Seriously, you find a breach in the Terms of Use and then hunt an innocent girl down for it by making an account on a forum that you obviously do not belong to. That is some new low right there. Can I ask as to how you found us anyway? Did you google something or did something tip you off? Because there is little to no way that you could have found this easily. And even if you did, you choose the wrong path to right these wrongs. At least calmly speak to her and negotiate with us! That! Is what you should have done. But instead you opted to brand us as pirates and then yell at us to take down the link and upload. This is why people do not like strict content creators with sticks up their asses. The ones that ALWAYS hunt down people who make one simple little mistake. Man, people have reached new lows here.

Look, Tewi did not clearly read the Terms of Use. But can you honestly blame her? Can I point out that people like Tewi heavily mod their games? It's not just your mod in there. It's many. Due to this, it is very hard for one to keep track of every mod and of its Terms of Use. Sure, she may have distributed and shared the mods in the wrong way (including sharing the entire game). But she didn't know any better. She can't simply retrace EVERY mod of hers and then read EVERY Terms of Use to find the legal side of things. It's infeasible. Can I point out also that Tewi is rather young and has dyslexia (confirm, Tewi?)? Of course, she wouldn't read your Terms of Use. It's too hard to read and takes too long to find (assuming one reads every paragraph on your mod page). In fact, who does? Ask yourself this and to every mod user ever. Who on earth reads EVERY paragraph in a mod page? Next to no-one except the mod author. There is only a TINY proportion of mod users who read Terms of Use in a page. And to make things worse, you put in a bad spot. At the bottom of the page. (And let's not talk about your FAQ). The least you could have done is not make your Terms of Use so damn hard to find amongst your cesspool of a mod page. Seriously, make your mod license easier to see and not directly at the bottom. If licensing is your biggest concern for your mod, make it so. Make people know you gave a damn about it.

Now before you yell at us more, we'll comply with your demands and take the link and upload down. After all, I and the rest of this site can understand and respect the usage and distribution of mods. After all, we have an official Minecraft modpack. And one that is completely legal, I might add. So before you brand us all as pirates, note that this was not our intention. We did not intend to steal your content or illegally distribute it. We are a caring site who respect many ideas and concepts. But we do not tolerate assholes.

All Tewi wanted to do was share her mod set-up with her friends. And can you blame her for wanting to do that? Tewi WANTED to spread your mod. Make it more aware to people. Specifically to us. And isn't awareness of one's mod a major goal in modding? The pride of knowing that you've made a popular thing that everyone can enjoy? WELL GUESS WHAT?! Due to your behaviour and attitude, you have made yourself and your mod less attractive to people. Once another person like myself comes along, they can take a screenshot of this very thread and defame you. You just sullied your own fame amongst the Skyrim modded community and pissed off a few people in the process. G f*cking G. Life is like a chess board and you just put your mod in check.

TL;DR We'll take it down, no harm intentionally done, you're an asshole for yelling at us.

Good day, sir.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by fore View Post

Could you have asked nicely? Yes. Could you have not been as ass about it? Of course. I think I may uninstall your mod when I get the chance. Sure, Tewi could have only put her Data folder but she had no idea what would be needed to get everything working. Honestly, there are nicer ways to ask for things to be taken down.

Btw, I downloaded only her Data file as I legally own a copy of the game. I, myself, am happy Tewi put this up because I would not be able to mod this game as heavily as it has been modded. I probably would have screwed it up.

Comment

If anything i'm impressed someone found it this quickly. I was planning to take it down after he majority all not so tech savvy people had installed the mods they wanted. This wasn't a malicious act. I did by request from multiple people on the server who wanted to play modded skyrim but lacked the knowledge to do it themselves.

But whatever now's a good a time as any to remove it.

Comment

Now it's time that YOU calm down. Because it wasn't me who chased this link down. It was a member of YOUR site, who apparently did care a little bit more about laws and legal rights then all of you.

And I didn't talk about MY terms of use, I was talking about YOUR (this site's) terms. Because by distributing Skyrim you are breaching laws, are nothing else but a torrent. But the initial post and your responses just showed, how weak many game and mod users' respect is for other people's right.

Comment

@fore
                              Ok. How about this for a proposal? We'll delete this thread/lock this thread, remove all evidence of Tewi's crimes, we never speak of this again, and you leave us alone. Ok?

Because right now, you are doing more harm than necessary. Tewi did not know what she was doing, we never intended on breaking any laws, we're sorry, don't yell at us. Now can you please stop, fore. Your yelling and immature approach to a simple problem is not welcome. You should have just contacted Remilia_Scarlet and we would have come to an agreement PEACEFULLY.
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 07-28-2014, 03:50 PM.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                              X