Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't even call it a crime, rather just a careless action.

You can't really blame someone for accidentally doing something wrong trying to get something to work, and this is probably the easier way to get things done without having to sift through individual trial and error for each person. Not everyone in here's a computer geek that knows how to properly install mods for video games you know.

The overreaction coming out of this is rather amusing to watch though.

EDIT: I just noticed that the link is still up because fore himself had quoted it so, inadvertently, he just prevent Tewi from removing the link off this topic. XD
    Last edited by Krittercon; 07-28-2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krittercon View Post
      I wouldn't even call it a crime, rather just a careless action.

You can't really blame someone for accidentally doing something wrong trying to get something to work, and this is probably the easier way to get things done without having to sift through individual trial and error for each person. Not everyone in here's a computer geek that knows how to properly install mods for video games you know.

The overreaction coming out of this is rather amusing to watch though.

EDIT: I just noticed that the link is still up because fore himself had quoted it so, inadvertently, he just prevent Tewi from removing the link off this topic. XD
      I think you and i are the only ones without rustled jimmies right now.

Comment

Lol. I consider myself a long-timer on the internet having been parts of internet communities for over a decade now but... Jesus christ that was one of the more immature and explosive reactions from someone who I would expect to have some common sense and courtesy. (I'm assuming 12 year olds don't make mods, though I may be mistaken.)

Think of it this way. Let's put up a hypothetical situation here. You're a native of whatever land and you see a person who looks like a foreigner in whateverland committing an extremely rude or even illegal activity! Let's say chewing gum is illegal for simplicity's sake. Now, you being a national of whatever land, do you suddenly run up to that foreigner at full speed and dropkick him and kick his head in until he spits the gum out?

'Cuz that's kinda what you did here.

Yeah, this foreigner doing something technically illegal is very true and you indeed had every right to correct it, but there are qualities like "tact", "courtesy" and "being a fellow human". Let's try less of the caps, less of the pointing fingers and a few more "please"'s. While you're at it, you could probably also try talking calmly and perhaps something more mature than just a tamper tantrum.

Not locking thread for the time being.

Comment

I'm just surprised that a modder who has 4.7 million + Total DL on one mod alone would take his time to make an account just to rant at a community that isn't even Skyrim-based.

Surprised, but yet quite amused.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
            I'm just surprised that a modder who has 4.7 million + Total DL on one mod alone would take his time to make an account just to rant at a community that isn't even Skyrim-based.

Surprised, but yet quite amused.
            I second that
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It would be oh so immature and petty if someone were to impersonate Fore to just rant at us O.o

Comment

well, you are the admin Remi, you can see our stuff when we registered, if this user doesn´t match with the original fore, then you got your answer
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, at least it doesn't seem like an imposter. Oh well.

Comment

Or you can contact him, I don´t know to be honest of this situation

Spoiler:

Comment

Lets just end it here. Real or not, pasting the entire game was wrong anyway. Honest mistake, but hey, we learned something.

Comment

Working...
                      X