Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming To A YouTube Near You! Wonderweiss Takes Over The World!

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming To A YouTube Near You! Wonderweiss Takes Over The World!

Yes sirs and maddams, as some may know I have a youtube channel. Soon, I shall begin a new series called "Wonderweiss Takes Over the World!" In which I, wonderweiss/Gio_the_Devious begin a quest to take over the yukkuricraft server! Now I probably won't be able to, but I'll try. I have a checklist of what to do in order to take over the world.

First, I must find a settlement to put my village, which I have.

Second, build shelter. I can't very well build a village without my own house.

Third, build a mansion of a house. I need to state my authority as leader of a village that no one lives in.

Fourth, i create more houses. A village is an area of houses, so I'll need those.

Fifth, set up a government. I need a bank, a place for meetings, all that good shazam.

Sixth, expand. I live on a huge island, I'd best make the most of it.

And seventh, TAKE OVER THE WORLD! I shall raid, expand, conquer, rinse and repeat! I probably won't win any wars, but WHAT THE HELL XD

Soon, the world shall be in the hands of an experimental arrancar! Just you wait for nothing to happen!!!

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

World domination plans? Haha!

You do realise that you are not the only one doing a Mindcrack-like Minecraft series with intentions like that. Me? Well, let me remind everyone that my Yukkuricraft Adventures will be kicking up a few gears once I finish the basic parts of my guild and then make my initial designs in Creative Flats. As to what I'M doing, well, you'll have to see...
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Declare War on my City-State Rio De Janerio.

btw that place IS IN SURVIVAL AT
        COORDINATES:

X: -143
        Y: 67
        Z: 1709

Comment

Alright! I've started up! I am now in possession of a great Taiga island... or country. If you want to join me, feel free! I set up different divisions for different jobs. You can go under one or more of these. They are as follows:

Snomads: Nomads, snow,snowmads, get it,idk ANYWAYS Their job is to roam the area and find anything interesting.

Ice Miners: Mine the caves and tunnels of this realm.

Farmers: You ride unicorns. Did ya think this meant you actually had to farm? Jk ya it's farming.

Rounders: If you find a cow for the first time, you must BRING IT HOME. We only need two of a kind. After that, The Snow Demons take the wheel.

Snow Demons: Expeditional hunting. Hunting for food.

Mechanics: Using your knowledge plus the resources scoured by the other factions in order to create something BIG.

Constructors: Your job is to build the home area up.

Expantionists: You know what to do. Claim land!

I look forward to you joining Wonderland!

Comment

AHH!

I am dying here while you guys have all the fun!

If I was on, better yet, when I get back on, I just might be open for recruitment as an explorer/soldier/survivalist/etc. etc. etc.

This is FTB, right?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

That depends. What does FTB mean? I looked it up on Urban Dictionary and it provided me with anything but useful.

Comment

@Wonder

Feed The Beast.

It's our second server, and is dedicated for heavily modded gameplay.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

? I've never heard of it.

Comment

@Wonder

Release The Yukkuri? It came out a couple months ago. Of course, I can't be sure how active it is, due to me not being on for so long, but based on Katrix's future plans, it's still going strong.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I was doing this on the survival of the original Yukkuricraft server.

Comment

@Wonder

Ahhhh. Ok.

Sorry about all of it, I was confused about which server it was on. ^^;;
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X