X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an Old-Oldfag checking in

Yo. Title is self-explanatory. Last I actually paid attention was...November 2013? How's it been since then?

Edit: I would read threads, but...
    http://puu.sh/bSfw7/80d3d33471.jpg
    Yeah.

I can pretty much assure you that a decent chunk of those posts stem from the RP section.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Haven't seen your name in forever. Things have been pretty good actually. A lot has changed since i last seen you, bt overall i think everything is going just fine.

Comment

In short

Gensokyo 2.0 was released almost a year ago

We had a change in ranking system, Mods became Admins and Mediator was created as a Youkai-level rank for moderation

All of the old Admins have retired and we have recently received 3 new Admins

We are currently in pre-develpoment of Gensokyo 3

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I see.
          I might as well log in to see if I still have my old rank xD

Comment

welcome back to the forums Spaz, I hope you have a lot of fun both in the forum and the server ^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

WHERE DID U GOOOO

Comment

Working...
              X