X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tenshiball

So, if you were hanging out on Minecraft today, you might have heard of the new sport invented specifically for Yukkuricraft. I bring you, Tenshiball. A simple ball game where you try to knock the ball (tenshi) over the arena on the opposite side. So, want to look at what Tenshiball looks like. Well, you're in luck as I just got a video ready showcasing just this. Do note that the version you see in the video is not the final version, but the idea is pretty much the same.

Also the video format is WIP. Yes I know the sound is very loud, but quite frankly, when I rendered it, I never saw a issue. I blame youtube. I'm planning to try to implement a sort of top down view in the future.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

i honestly lost track of the score in the game we played.

Comment

wtf is that on his head is what I'm wondering more than anything.

Also maybe decrease length of field by one block on either side?

Comment

Remember a few months back when tenshi posted a picture of his healthbar with like 500 hearts? Yeah. That's the masochist's helmet.

Comment

@Tewi

It was very close pretty much all the way trough, but after some time, a winning side did come out.

Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

playing this was fun, and accidentally TK-ing tewi (enemy mob sandvich = accidents) was my day

i would definitely play this again but the knockback and field arena really does need alot more testing
            armee de TERRE!

Comment

yay i won ^^

Comment

See, this is how you take a completely useless body and use it for the entertainment of the internet.
                10/10 would play with myself as the ball and myself being the challenger.
                My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X