X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas To All

It's a lovely time, isn't it? The birth of Christ and the impulse to give to others without asking for anything in return. It's marvelous.

As far as how I've been...

The Wonderweiss you are used to no longer controls this body. I am the force who was keeping him on his toes... but I realize something.

I've... never felt so at peace. No one had to leave. No one had to die. I got the body I once had back. But my mentality hasn't changed. I still have a strong sense of morality. I still control myself ethically. Nothing has changed... in fact, my mentality improved. It's been stabilized. I suppose my body cannot handle my ethics in complete control. I think... that's a moral of some kind.

So in a sense, I guess I am not the same Wonderweiss. I'm... more sane. More at peace. But as suggested by my aid, my contact with social netwoks is limited greatly. I am only going to be here for long enough to post this message. But I will be back. Until then...

Merry Christmas. From your loving little doofus.

Merry Christmas to all of you too.
    And welcome our new wonderweiss. =P
    I hope to get to know you better one day, but for now, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Well, actually, Jesus was born around June. Jut sayin'.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
      X