X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Leaving

So, I had to tell you before it took you by surprise, yes, I am leaving the server (for 20 days),
    I will be going to NY on a vacation trip with my family so yes, bai bai. See you on April 22nd.

-Nick
    Last edited by nickmaster00; 04-02-2015, 01:27 PM. Reason: #DerpyDate
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

So nick's going to the big apple? Cool beans. Well, be safe, have fun, if you get hungry, just go outside, there are food vendors everywhere!

Comment

I think you meant leaving for 2 days lol

Comment

Technically speaking is NYC, Niagara Falls (Buffalo) and Washington DC, so that's why the 20 days
        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

@Nick
          But you said you're coming back on April 4th. Which is in 2 days time, dang guy.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I don't see what you mean TR, it is very clear that I said 22nd :3

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd, I am back

Comment

Nick!!! DX
                We need u to make the thingy on RTY! DX

Welcome back from your vacation.~
                Did you have a good time?
                Originally posted by Mogeko
                Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                Praise be to prosciutto.
                ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                X