X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fairy Out of Action *△*

Tomorrow (Friday 10th April) until Sunday/Monday, I will be in Nottingham attending Amecon (or Amechibi as it's being called this year). Because of the fact that I'll be away from both my parents' house and my apartment, I will not be able to attend to any of my duties on the server while I am in Nottingham. I will try to post here as often as I can but my time online will be severely limited as I will be busy engaging with the activities present at the convention. If anything, I'll be spending most of my spare time in Nottingham on Twitter, imgur, and reddit rather than anywhere else.
    Of course, I'll try to keep a direct line open through Skype or Steam, should anyone need me, so I won't be completely gone. Just inactive and too busy getting drunk or gawking at merch (I'll try to keep both mutually-exclusive but no promises).

Apologies if this causes any inconveniences. All server questions and staff requests should be directed to either Tewi, Katrix, or any other mod/admin who can fill my role while I'm away.

Spoiler: Something

Something something may or may not be important something

Bye for now!
    - Luna (TRXD)
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Well, good luck on your little trip to Nothingham.
    Be sure to say hi to Robin Hood for me.
    And you should eat Notting but Ham while you're there. (srs, u forgot to make all the nottingham jokes)
    But yeh, have fun at Amechibi.

But now comes the new question: Who's that strange person in the spoiler part and what's it supposed to mean?
    My guess is it's TR's cosplay. XD
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

@Leon
      Fact: This is not my first time to Nottingham or the Sherwood area. I have taken holidays in and around Sherwood Forest several times and have been to the area many times before (there's a forest resort chain called Center Parcs and it's awesome). I have even gone up to the legendary tree which Robin Hood was said to take residence in or near. Considering I'm a fairy and all, I'll feel quite at home with all the nearby forested land.

Also, got a room booked at a nearby Premier Inn (and not the hotel that the con takes place in). Let's hope the hotel is as good as the ads say they are. o△o (Hotels are f*cking expensive!)
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
        @Leon
        Fact: This is not my first time to Nottingham or the Sherwood area. I have taken holidays in and around Sherwood Forest several times and have been to the area many times before (there's a forest resort chain called Center Parcs and it's awesome). I have even gone up to the legendary tree which Robin Hood was said to take residence in or near. Considering I'm a fairy and all, I'll feel quite at home with all the nearby forested land.

Also, got a room booked at a nearby Premier Inn (and not the hotel that the con takes place in). Let's hope the hotel is as good as the ads say they are. o△o (Hotels are f*cking expensive!)
        go to sutz house its free

Comment

Working...
        X