holy shit letterboxing
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

letterwhat?

Comment

@Tewi
        Space that surrounds an improperly sized (or out of aspect ratio) videos. Commonly referred to as "black bars".

And girl, you've got a serious cropping issue with your video. How'd you manage to do that?!
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

i dunno it wasn't liek that when i watched it in obs

Comment

@Tewi
            Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh.. . I see what happened...
            You forgot to click Edit Scene and actually resize the video.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

pirate fraps
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I guess I can give you a bit of advice on all the spellcards here as I once did it all myself.

This is my playtrough.

Here is some advice for you that I wrote up that will hopefully help you become better.
                Spoiler: Advice

"Past" Ancient History

Note that my position on the start of this spellcard was not random at all. I place myself just above the E because that E will always be in the same place, and it's much easier to remember a specific place to stand that way. The other really nice part about that E is that I don't have to dodge any of the blue bullets at all. None. I then stream the red bullets. After that I hurry back and place myself above n, same reason as before. Then I stream.

Reincarnation "Returning-Bridge Ichijo"

Not much to say here. Just dodge. Just be careful that you don't get to close to Mokou as you might get pushed up at time goes on.

Future "Next History"

Basically the same as before, just that this time you have to dodge blue bullets too. The reason I like the E this time is that I know again that it leads to and easy way to get trough, I just need to keep a constant speed. There is also the fact that when I train on this spellcard, I always take the same route, meaning I can essentially remember it after a while.

Limiting Edict "Tsuki no Iwakasa's Curse"

Do I even need to say anything here, you pass on what I assume is your first try. Meanwhile I have tried this spellcard so many times, and I've maybe only managed to do it once or twice more.

Immortal "Fire Bird -Flying Phoenix-"

Notice how I place myself trough this spellcard and always give myself more than enough place. It is essentially streaming with really large bullets, nothing more. If you know how to stream, try to do that with this one.

Fujiwara "Flaw of Forgiving Shrine"

Notice how I NEVER tackle to waves of bullets at once,I make sure to weave trough them one by on. Overlapping bullets are really dangerous and you should avoid them whenever possible.

Deathless "Xu Fu's Dimension"

Mokou's easiest spellcard. It's borked. Blue bullets at the edge of the screen can't hurt you. Notice how I always jump over to another blue bullet when I stream. That way I won't get hit by the red talismans. Other than that it's just simple streaming.

Forgiveness "Honest Man's Death"

Mokou's second easiest spellcard. The laser can't hit you if you are moving opposite direction it is. Laser moving left, you move right, laser moving right, you move left. Then you just need to incorperate that into your streaming.

Hollow Giant "Woo"

Usually one I do pretty bad (I have improved tough). You want to treat this one something like the Phoenix one. This time however you want to hug the top and the sides (ideally just the top). This is to make sure that as few bullets as possible remain onscreen. Once all three waves are launched, you dodge and then get into a good position again.

Everlasting "Phoenix's Tail"

I don't know if there is a trick to this one, just dodge, and don't always stay in the same spot.

Hourai "Fujiyama Volcano"

Mokou's hardest spellcard in my opinion. You want to treat this as Phoenix again, always giving yourself enough space to move around. Also make sure that you are almost always moving. However, don't move too fast, you always need to have some sort of resting place where you won't get hit.

"Possessed by Phoenix"

This is a fun one. The gist of it is again, don't stop moving. The first part is quite simple, simply dodge the bullets. You decide the density of them yourself by how fast you are going.The second part is the hardest part. Here I can just say, go in circles, and do not let it turn into a triangle or something else. It needs to be the same approximately the same circle when the stage ends as when it starts. The third part is the easiest. Simply move around the stage focused. When the speed requires it, switch to unfocused. It's basically just running around. The forth stage is just stage 3 with a bit of dodging mixed in.

"Hourai Doll"

Haven't played this one so much so I can't say much. I can say what you don't have to do on this one (all the things I do). Here it comes down to don't use too long. You want to defeat this spellcard as soon as possible. If you use too long, Mokou will for one have too many attacks going at once, and you will also have a much smaller area to dodge on. Another thing I have to say here, for you, avoid coming into any situation where you have to bomb, and if you have to bomb, don't use Remilia to do it. Damage while bombing don't count towards Mokou while under a spellcard, making that wasted time, something which is very precious here. Me in that video for example should not really use Reimu's bomb, as it takes too long. Yukari's bomb however works quite well here as it's so short. It clears the area of bullets, saves me and allows me to continue really fast.

Well, I hope this advice will help you on the spellcards you are currently at and at the ones you will encounter in the future.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

I'm sure you make her cry too.
                  All I can say