Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you break WorldEdit

Nothing else to say here...
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

That is likely a case of retroactive world gen f*cking up. You see, if pieces of naturally generated cobblestone (especially from cobble gens) are left untouched since 1.7 or some time early in our 1.8 days, those pieces of cobblestone are regenerated as new stone. And it doesn't matter which kind. Diorite, granite, andesite, polished, or not; it'll regenerate into some kind of new stone.
    Though I don't see how the world gen pefectly regenerated 6 polished diorite and no other stone. Usually the regen is completely random.

EDIT: Also, I'm likely gonna move this to Minecraft Misc. or some other place. Because this thread is definitely not a Location in Genso thread.
    EDIT EDIT: Did the thing.
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 02-06-2016, 12:36 PM. Reason: Moved thread to appropriate forum.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Pfft, it's fine, it's all made up of stone. White stone, dark stone, stone brick, stone stone, cobblestone etc. all the same

Comment

I mean, it actually created a fair amount of diorite patches, from what I've seen it only generates granite and POLISHED diorite, which is what concerns me, Idk, fix it (jk)
        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
        X