X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You Are Remi" mod

ATTENTION ALL TOUHOU 6 EMBODIMENT OF SCARLET DEVIL FANS AND/OR THOSE WHO HAVE HEARD OF IT!!!!

I am planning on creating a new mod called the "You Are Remi" mod.

It shall be based on the EoSD game. Here are the things i am going to add to the mod:
    MOBS
    Cirno
    A small ice fairy mob that can fly and throws snowballs at you. If you hit her, the snowballs become lethal and will cause damage. She is relatively weak. Drops Snowballs, spells and ice blocks.
    Rumia
    Another mob that can fly. If you hit her, she will throw bullets, or spells, or whatever you call them at you. Also relatively weak. Drops spells.
    Meiling
    A guardian mob that will protect the area within her range(roughly 5x5x5 blocks is considered her range) from hostile mobs. you may also have her follow you. She will guard the area for 10 minutes, but the falls asleep for 5 minutes. As strong as a zombie pig-man. Drops spells.
    Sakuya
    Will either patrol, stay still, or follow you on your command. She will kill any mobs within her range (5x5x5) with a bunch of knives. She will pick up any dropped items from within that range. She has a 15x15x15 "Meiling" range where if she senses that Meiling has fallen asleep, she will immediately teleport to her and slap her awake. As strong as a zombie pig-man Drops knives.
    Patchouli
    Will be sitting at a table closest to the bookshelves. If a mob attacks her, she will shoot spells at it. As strong as a zombie pig-man. Drops books and spells.
    Marisa
    A mob that can fly. Will only attack if you equip "Evil Remi Eyes." As strong as a Wither. Drops spells.
    Reimu
    A mob that can fly. Will only attack you if you equip "Evil Remi Eyes." As strong as an Enderdragon. Drops spells.
    Flandre
    A mob that follows you, stays still, or wanders on your command. She is friendly to you but hostile to everyone else besides Meiling, Sakuya, or Patchouli. She will attack any mob, whether it be peaceful, hostile, etc. with close quarters combat. If attacked back, she will fire spells. As strong as an iron golem. Drops spells and vampire blood.

This has been part 1. More parts to come. Btw, if you are asking "why isn't there a Remilia mob," well its because "YOU ARE REMI." This was posted in hopes of there being a mod making expert in the group to help out. It would be awesome if anyone would help out with this project which I am pretty sure is legal.
    Last edited by Keychain; 04-09-2013, 08:11 PM.

The new mod in town (part 2)

Ok for those of you who wonder why I do parts, I do it because the mod is too much to explain on one box. Why a new thread? Because they may get lost in the conversations, so this is easier.

Items
    Parasol
    As you are Remi, you will get affected by the sun, so the parasol will act as a guard, and it will drain the life out of any nearby mobs, though it will not completely kill them. Does not work on Reimu or Marisa. Crafting recipe: S= stick, V= vampire cloth N= Nothing
    V V V
    N S N
    N S N

Ominous ore
    Creates evil substance if smelted. Harder to find than gold, easier to find than diamond.
    Pure ore
    Creates peaceful substance. Equally as hard to find as Ominous ore.
    Evil substance
    Can be used to create evil Remi eyes.
    Peaceful substance
    Can be used to create peaceful Remi eyes if smelted.
    Evil Remi eyes
    Is used to control hostile mobs like wolves. Will give you strength and speed against peaceful mobs. However, Marissa and Reimu will become enemy bosses. and will try to attack you. Crafting recipe: E= Evil substance G= glass
    G G G
    G E G
    G G G

Peaceful Remi eyes
    Will give you control over Iron golems like wolves. Will give you strength and speed against hostile mobs. However, Flandre's health will become as strong as an Enderdragon's and will become a boss battle. Crafting recipe: P= Peaceful substance G= Glass
    G G G
    G P G
    G G G

Bat blood
    Tuns into vampire blood if smelted
    Vampire blood
    Can be used to turn armor into vampire armor, swords into vampire swords or cloth into vampire cloth.
    Vampire (article of armor)
    However many armor points you have will be the number of health by half you will steal from the victim being punched. Crafting recipe: B= vampire blood A= armor of any kind
    B B B
    B A B
    B B B

Vampire Sword
    Makes swords 1.5 times stronger. Crafting recipe: B= Vampire Blood S= Sword of any kind.
    B B B
    B S B
    B B B

Vampire Cloth
    Made as a fancier, classier replacement for wool. Crafting recipe: B= Vampire blood W= Wool
    B B B
    B W B
    B B B

Vampire Bed
    A fancier bed. Crafting is the same as that of a bed.
    Vampire painting
    Contains scenes of Touhou for paintings. Craft as you would a regular painting
    Table
    [SIZE=3]A classy table. Crafting recipe: S= stick P= pressure plate N= nothing
    P P P
    S N S
    S N S
    Table cloth
    A cloth to put on a table with a painting of a Touhou scene. Right click a table to activate. Crafting recipe: C= vampire cloth N= nothing
    C C C
    N N N
    N N N

Vampire wings
    Allows you to fly. Crafting recipe: F= nether brick fence V= vampire blood N= nothing
    F N F
    F V F
    F N F

Divine spear
    An item to throw. Does 3 hearts of damage on impact. Crafting recipe: A=arrow B=vampire blood.
    B B B
    B A B
    B B B

Spell cards
    Cards used as a main method of attack. Each bullet fired will do 1 heart of damage. Works just like arrows that defy gravity. When crafting, the results will be random, meaning you may have to give ita few tries before you find the spell you are looking for. Crafting recipe: P=paper I=ink sac N=nothing
    N P N
    N I N
    N P N

Again, I am looking for good mod makers to make this mod. thank you, part 3 may be coming out tomorrow.
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 04-16-2013, 04:35 AM.

Comment

If you want the thread to appear more organized, try to stop using large size fonts as this causes the thread to appear even more jumbled and makes it harder to read the thread.

Comment

Do NOT make multiple threads for the same subject. There is no reason not to be able to fit all of a mod's contents in one thread. You now have 2 posts to add all of your content into without it getting split amongst other posts. That is more than enough room to suffice.

Comment

Whoooaaa you can do this moving thing? Thats cool!

Comment

Sakuya should be stronger than a pigman. Just saying. also your mob behavior was very specific, it's not going to be easy to get these mobs to work as entended but if you can do it all the ore power to you!

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
              Sakuya should be stronger than a pigman. Just saying. also your mob behavior was very specific, it's not going to be easy to get these mobs to work as entended but if you can do it all the ore power to you!
              yea, but zombie pigman was the strongest mob i could think of that wasnt a wither or an enderdragon, so yea...

Comment

Please downsize your font.

Anyways; you do know how to hook into Minecraft's Entity class right? I only wanted to say
                Get chance and luck.
                My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

I would love this mod.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                    yea, but zombie pigman was the strongest mob i could think of that wasnt a wither or an enderdragon, so yea...
                    I'm pretty sure you can give mobs specific behavior that can make then harder or easier to kill. ForSakuya i would have said enderman. She ca freeze time after all and move to another place and attack you from there in a similar way to the enderman's teliporting.

Comment

Srry. Th comp was and still is down, so I am using my iPad. However, I, Gio_the_Devious, will not be on minecraft for a while, so yea. Without further ado, here's part three! Features: you will be harmed under the sun. The moon will be red. Vampire wing will allow you to fly, so creative mode may not be needed.cirno will spawn in a tundra biome. Every one else will spawn where ever. This is all i have so far, and may be all i need. I will be done for nao, so hnx fr listening an puttin up with all this text. If u really like, show some support, and who knows? Maybe it will be SkyDoesMinecraft's next mod review, fr those of you who know who he is.

Comment

I freaking love Sky XD I'll also review the mod for you once it's done if you like. i'll be disappointed if Remi's spear isn't on the mod >:c tiz the best part of being Remi no?

Comment

Have you actually got somebody who can mod?

Comment

1. Holy crap on a stick i frgot th spear! I'll edit that right away.
                            2. No, we dont have anyone who can do the mod that i know of.... Yet.

Comment

Oh and if you are the type who likes to do reasearch if soething confuses you, then you wont find the evil/good remi eyes or the blood enchanted armor or the blood enchanted sword or any of the vampire cloth items. For the vampire cloth series, I jus decided to add a touch of "pizzazz." Blood enchanted items so that you can fight off reimu/marisa/flandre. And the evil/good remi yes, well...
                              1. I had to add a reason to have reimu/marisa/flan attack you without having to deal with the burdon of fighting them ALL THE TIME and
                              2. I thought it would be cool.
                              So there ya have it. Oh and i added the divine spear along with spell cards to the items list.

Comment

Working...
                              X