X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new look

Well as we all know, wonderweiss is my current avatar. HOWEVER i am getting a look as of nao to (drumroll commences) shikieiki yamaxanadu. Now i dont play any of the touhou games rather than i listen to the soundtrack and mmds and the such, but i learn that she is rather judgemental and reminds me somewhat of my social life (rescource: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BsBgCYL9Dn8 ) she will as of nao be my avatar.
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 04-17-2013, 07:19 PM.

alllright then lol
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, she IS the judge whether you go to Heaven, hell, or the netherworld during your afterlife. She also caused an incident in PoFV to make Komachi work. :P

Comment

Well, actually Komachi caused the incident because she wouldn't work. Lazy little death god.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
        X