X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A courtroom for yama!

As we all may know, i like rp-ing as yama, therefore i am going to build myself a courtroom. Note that this is not from the canon whatsoever. I jus feel i need a place for me-self. Now i need to note some things:
    1. Can i ask that no one works on it without me? If anything, i might need help with the portals.
    2. Where is a good place to build without complaints?
    3. How do i create portals to heaven/hell/netherworld?
    If there are any suggestions regarding the structure of this structure, please tell me. I wanna make it look... Erm... Realistic i guess, so feel free!

Is the final product intended to be moved into Higan in the actual Gensokyo? (Just asking as this section of the forum is for "official" builds)

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
      Is the final product intended to be moved into Higan in the actual Gensokyo? (Just asking as this section of the forum is for "official" builds)
      sure, why not? It would make sense. But how ar you gonna move it? Mc edit(unless i build it right there...)?
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 04-22-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

1. You build it in creative flatlands (jump in the gap at spawn)
        2. We have WorldEdit, we can copy and paste builds anywhere we please.
        3. We have to rebuild Higan anyway, we just need to get the details down

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Thnx. Last question: what is the warp shortcut to creative flats?

Comment

You can either take the gap world from the gap room bext to the Hakurei Shrine (\warp spawn) or you can, I think, /warp people

Not sure if the second one was removed or not.

Comment

Hey guys, i have an idea. Nao bear with me; what if... We gave the courtroom an alternate use. Like, we could use it for ppl who were banned and want to fight for their stay. I mean, make it an actual court. You could have the judge(yours truly), the defendant(lawyer is optional, probably recommended. You could bring in a friend that belives you are innocent to be the lawyer), the plaintiff, the witness, and if you wanna watch, feel free. And if they dont show up, then theyre just banned with no chance unless they have a legit reason not to go to court. Just a suggestion im throwing out there, see if anyone wants to take a bite at it...
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-07-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                Hey guys, i have an idea. Nao bear with me; what if... We gave the courtroom an alternate use. Like, we could use it for ppl who were banned and want to fight for their stay. I mean, make it an actual court. You could have the judge(yours truly), the defendant(lawyer is optional, probably recommended. You could bring in a friend that belives you are innocent to be the lawyer), the plaintiff, the witness, and if you wanna watch, feel free. Just a suggestion im throwing out there, see if anyone wants to take a bite at it...
                Can I rip that idea off and use it for this build server I go to? Just kidding.
                I don't see too too many griefers out in the server... most, if not all, touhou fans are pretty mature, mature enough to not grief.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, thats a good point. But then again, ya got ppl like me. Jk. Im sure they're out there. Even if the "crime rate" is low, i wanna put his into action.

Comment

If that doesn't work, we could always have mock trials.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not a bad idea. I've considered it, but then again, i'm only a member. Remi is probably the only one who could actually have a say in whether or not this idea goes through. Hey remi, if ya approve, I'll... Idunno, give ya a cookie, probably some blood, help out with your demonic little sister, you name it.

Comment

As much as I love the idea, I don't think we could use it for actual bans and the like. You'd be free to use it for mock trials and the like, though :P

Comment

^^^--- and if they're found guilty, they get teleported to Hell. Once there, they'll have to find their way out, and survive the monster onslaught using only their fists!

Okay, the last part, you can ignore, but the rest sounds like it would be fun.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Yama, you should join the RP
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I just got a really cool idea.

When you die and respawn, you get teleported to the Sanzu River.

You get a boat, go across the river, and go into the courtroom. The person there will decide to send you to heaven, hell, or back to the respawn point.

I'm just throwing around some ideas, so don't be too surprised if it sounds weird.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X