X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back, maybe!!!

As of this week, i will be back on the server! I will use an old computer of mine, so the setup may be tedious, but nonetheless, once i rejoin, i will begin the construction of enma's courtroom IMMEDIATELY!

P.s. keychain, if i dun put this in the wrong place (again) then hear me out. There was no other thread that seemed to fit the mannor of this post. I WAS. Gunna put this in the server/forum information thread, but i only saw posts put up by remi, so i kinda felt intimidated by this and backed off. So plz dont think badly of me.

P.s.s i say maybe because its an old computer be using (not that old) so chances of getting back on the server are a little lopsided. O well.
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 04-30-2013, 09:29 PM.

Introductions would've been fine. But no big deal. Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
      As of this week, i will be back on the server! I will use an old computer of mine, so the setup may be tedious, but nonetheless, once i rejoin, i will begin the construction of enma's courtroom IMMEDIATELY!

P.s. keychain, if i dun put this in the wrong place (again) then hear me out. There was no other thread that seemed to fit the mannor of this post. I WAS. Gunna put this in the server/forum information thread, but i only saw posts put up by remi, so i kinda felt intimidated by this and backed off. So plz dont think badly of me.

P.s.s i say maybe because its an old computer be using (not that old) so chances of getting back on the server are a little lopsided. O well.
      I don't think members can post under Announcement due to permission reasons. Besides, would you want "CANADIAN-DRUG STORE 9.99 ON XYZ" being posted and having every single user notified about this totally-legitment not-stealing-cc-information drug store?
      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
        I don't think members can post under Announcement due to permission reasons. Besides, would you want "CANADIAN-DRUG STORE 9.99 ON XYZ" being posted and having every single user notified about this totally-legitment not-stealing-cc-information drug store?
        So... Is wut im duin a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
          So... Is wut im duin a bad thing?
          Well, if you find a way, mods would probably just move the thread somewhere else. So not necessarily.
          Unless of course you run a totally legitment Canadian drug store.
          My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
          Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Connection was succesful!!! I will be joining the server regularly as of nao if the internet doesnt mess up, which is a semiregular occurance even with a new or old computer. so... anyone know the warp to creative flats?

Comment

,/warp people or go to the gap world at /warp spawn and get to creative flats from there.

Comment

Working...
              X