X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sealed Rose

The discovery of a strange underground mansion has been made! It's assumed to be called 'Sealed Rose'.
    2013-06-11_17.47.01.jpg2013-06-11_17.47.10.jpg2013-06-11_17.47.21.jpg2013-06-11_17.47.40.jpg2013-06-11_17.49.49.jpg
    It seems to be an underground community, and have things such as gardens, farms, rooms for all kinds of things, and a 'Wither Rose' club.
    The book was written by Pirate2022, but he has not been on for a long time, so does someone else know who this underground mansion belong to?
    Please share your thoughts!
    By the way, the name 'Sealed Rose' comes from the 'Touhou 11 Incident'.
    LINK: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_11_Incident
    Last edited by Kyouko_Kasodani; 06-11-2013, 09:07 PM. Reason: new information came to light
    Gensokyo's Loudest Monk

2013-06-11_20.29.51.jpg2013-06-11_20.38.24.jpg2013-06-11_20.40.06.jpg2013-06-11_21.17.01.jpg2013-06-11_21.04.43.jpg

Additional pics of the outter area, chests, and some Withered Rose room
    I've decided to give up on being an adult, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my couch fort...coloring

Comment

2013-06-11_20.49.30.jpg2013-06-11_20.48.57.jpg2013-06-11_20.40.45.jpg2013-06-11_21.18.13.jpg2013-06-11_21.16.25.jpg more pics
      I've decided to give up on being an adult, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my couch fort...coloring

Comment

2013-06-11_20.47.45.jpg2013-06-11_20.45.50.jpg2013-06-11_20.44.53.jpg2013-06-11_20.43.16.jpg2013-06-11_20.45.11.jpg Just showing how it was never finished and some more rooms
        Last edited by Sakores; 06-11-2013, 09:27 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

> Sealed Rose
          > Creeepypasta

Nopenopenopenope

In another note, an awesome mansion. I wish I could build like that xD
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

this is like yuuka's mansion, i keep getting lost, the size, the corridors looking the same...hmm... could pirate 2022 had done something like what Flower_Master is doing now? except pirate seem to build it for some weird 'religious?' purpose...
            Last edited by bookdragon2000; 06-12-2013, 08:57 AM. Reason: this occured to me later
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

OMG!
              I found that place too some time ago!
              I thought it was a cult, to be honest. XD
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Cults inside of Minecraft?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

It's possible when you see what kind of s**t happens on mc.
                  Originally posted by Mogeko
                  Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                  Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                  Praise be to prosciutto.
                  ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                  Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

They're trying to summon Herobrine, or some other sealed evil. Maybe even Sealed Rose.

Then, everyone in the server will start to lag and get killed.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, you do have The Cult of the Church of The Golden Apple. It's not the exact name, but it's something like that.
                      I do know the shortening of it is CSCCGA. I'll ask what exactly it stands for later
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

not to mention the Church of Konsonianity, another cult created for the purpose for creating religious dispute in Gensokyo.

Comment

I'm going to create a cult.

I will name it "Church of the Block", and we'll go around worshiping anything that looks like a cube.

Anyone belonging to the cult will be called a Blockhead.
                          Last edited by S121; 06-13-2013, 03:43 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Church of Konsonianity HQ is in Tengu Village. Go check it out :3
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

We have Remi's Love Stick if all else fails, I don't think any cult can stop us with that power

Comment

Working...
                              X