X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sakores View Post
    We have Remi's Love Stick if all else fails, I don't think any cult can stop us with that power

Love Stick

I... I don't think I'm going to say a single word about that. I'll let this do the talking for me...

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/mea...-of/love-stick
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Did I stutter?
      I've decided to give up on being an adult, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my couch fort...coloring

Comment

Is it a weapon like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNiNuJ9S6b8
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

No it's a redstone torch with every single enchantment on it at like level 99 or 9999 :P
          I've decided to give up on being an adult, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my couch fort...coloring

Comment

OKAY
            How the hell did we get from secret underground cults to love sticks
            Gensokyo's Loudest Monk

Comment

What!? It's a holy relic that one of the cults worships.
              sigpic

Comment

Because: Touhou

Comment

Do you have any lovesticks Sakores? As i know I'm one of the few people that have them.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

No I don't as far as I know The Kritter Cops have collected all of them and burned them, or order owners to do so

Comment

Although I do think someone may have one stored away, in case of an emergency that calls for it...but I don't foresee and reason to need one aside from maybe Mobs swarming the land

Comment

Pirate was on regularly for a while, in which time he was very active building and doing other things. Haven't seen him in ages though

Edit: As fr the love stick i was the very first person to have one and i still have the original one hidden somewhere in creative flats. then again i also have copies scattered about all the creative maps so good luck finding them all XD
                        Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 06-13-2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Challenge Accepted.
                          sigpic

Comment

I believe Katrix was referring to the ones that got "leaked" into the survival world for a bit (among other anomalous hacked items) nontheless now I wish to go search for the ones in creative owo

Comment

There's a bunch in a shrine somewhere in /warp people, you have to go diagonal right from the main Scarlet Station.
                              Gensokyo's Loudest Monk

Comment

i found one of those sticks at the shrine at the base of some mountain, sry not very familiar with terrain, it is the shrine next to those giant fields of wheat
                                How many times can you die a day~?
                                How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Working...
                                X