X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brawl Bonding

So I was derping around on youtube and I decided to watch nova and friends play super craft bros. I thought, 'hey, this might be fun.' So I'm starting a thread on super craft bros brawl battles!

All of the information on setting up the server is here. http://www.supercraftbrothers.com/play

The time and date can be discussed here. Heck, if things go well, I can even start a tourney! If you are those people who records things like this and put it on youtube, if you are going to use mumble as a means of telecommunication, then just call me 'silent gio.' For some reason, my mic, no matter which one I use, seems to brutally fuzz up. Kinda like a BETHNRTHJFGBSRBGIU,UG noise. The static on a tv.

Well, I hope things get started hot!

I play Super Craft Bros. from time to time. I've even meet a few Touhou fans there as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Now then, I'm contemplating on something. Which one shall we use? I have the map to the old scbb map. If we go on that, we haven't the worry of full rooms. Plus, we can go on at any time we wanted. If we use the new one, well, it would be cooler. Whuddya guys think?

Comment

Super Craft Bros on the Netherworld gate!
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

so... old one or new one?

Btw, does pringles have his new account?
          Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-17-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
            I play Super Craft Bros. from time to time. I've even meet a few Touhou fans there as well.
            Same here. I happened to come down from my room to find my brother (who doesn't like Touhou) talking to a few people playing Super Craft Bros., spazzed out and shoved him off the computer. I guess there are more Touhou fans playing there than I thought there was.

This sounds fun! So just to confirm, this is going to be a seperate server from, say, one that the original creator of Super Craft Bros. made? Sorry, I've only played Super Craft Bros. once, so I don't really know a bunch about it. XD
            "Haikus are easy
            But they don't always make sense
            Refrigerator"
            -Some shirt

Comment

ATTENTION: We are now undergoing testing. log on to the corresponding address: 192.168.1.3:60341

EDIT: Testing aborted for today. Proceed with your lives.
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-17-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                192.168.1.3:60341
                Oh, you poor child. You don't know much about networking, do you?

Comment

Pfft, router IPs.

Just type in "my ip" into google and it'll do it for you.

Comment

Actually nowadays my mom is really cautious about sending IP addresses. And for some reason I can't seem to access the actual scbb servers! So unless someone takes the map of the old version(which I will put the link in later) and start the server themselves, this was more of a failure than I imagined.

Comment

Working...
                    X