X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhh, something?

Yeah, I Really miss hanging in mumble with you guys but my internet isn't really good enough.
    really miss all of you and the shenanigans we've had.
    I didn't know when this test theme was added to the forums, but I LOVE it, it makes everything feel so warm and cozy.

ummm.. I miss building and hanging out with you guys and I just posted in a bunch of threads because I have nothing else to do. I hope someone replies.
    [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

um.... yeah I'm just here to say I'm not dead so please don't forget about me because I still love all of you 495ever.

please talk to me about something.

why donīt you join the RP? we spent a lot of time there
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea! Just don't become a pokemon. As of late, all pokemon wielders have disappeared. Kristia is the only one with a pokemon.

Comment

um.. since there are like what, 700 of poke? and I just took 2, there are other 698 to choose from lol
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

BRB Gensokyo
          [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

But actually, I MISS YOU TOO DAMMIT

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
            Yea! Just don't become a pokemon. As of late, all pokemon wielders have disappeared. Kristia is the only one with a pokemon.
            Originally posted by Kristia View Post
            why donīt you join the RP? we spent a lot of time there
            E1o2 was already in... as the Commander.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

...Is?

Comment

Working...
              X