X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to Our New Co-Manager for RTY!

Hey guys, I just thought I'd let everyone know that as of today, Katrix will be our official co-manager for the RTY Modpack!

He will primarily help with the management and tweaking of the modpack to allow for a better playing experience for everyone. Aside from that, he will essentially be given a mediator equivalent role on the modpack server once I get everything configured.

Congratulations, Katrix!

I'm guessing this can be seen as a promotion, so congratulations, Katrix!
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Congrats!

Does this mean I bother him about stuff that I normally would bother you about?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Congratulations. The reward for a job well done is, as always, more work. :'D

Comment

Naturally, I would be extremely jealous of a person granted so many simultaneous roles. Builder, RP moderator, and now RTY co-manager...

But a few words: It's Katrix. He deserves it.

And to be frank, as much as I wish I had the same kind of roles as him, I do have to remind myself of a few things:
          1. Katrix is a highly respected member and deserves these roles. After all, next to no-one else can fill all these three roles simultaneously.
          2. Except for a few people (maybe me) and Remi, there is no-one who really knows Minecraft modding as well as Katrix.
          3. I'm nowhere near as good as Katrix is. Age? Pfft. I may be a year older than him but that doesn't mean a thing here. I have seen people my age and younger whoop my ass many times. And it doesn't help that I was the derpiest kid of all time making me underdeveloped in some areas but not in others.
          4. I can't complain about this because that would only makes things worse and it just gives me a bad name (not that I haven't had one already).
          5. (A joke one) It's Katrix! How can I be jealous of him? *tries to hug Katrix but simultaneously braces for a Keyblade to the face*
          All in all, congratulations again, Brother! I just wonder what's gonna happen to you next... Take over the entirety of Yukkuricraft, maybe?
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Alright, thanks everyone!

As for bugging me about stuff, yes you can do that. If you need an item from a broken recipe, I can function as a sort of middle man, meaning that you don't have to be on at the same time as Remi.

There is one thing worth noting tough. I'll be going on vacation in a few hours, meaning that I won't be able to help too much until maybe the 8th or the 9th.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's not Katrix, but me.

What's going on I so confuse
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
              X