Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to join the server since I tried was looking for a way to get a server with friends, but everytime I try it fails when i use sakuya's pocket watch and the server lags way too much, so please let me join RTY, playing alone is boring and i just want to duke it out with people in a spell card battle.
    MC Name: Decepti0n

Comment

LET ME IN

Comment

sorry i forgot to meantion that my MC user name is the same as my user name here:
        topio1
        There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

I would like to join, my username is twoelbows and a friend wanted me to join

Comment

I guess I'll give it a try; why not? Sounds like fun
            o<o

Comment

He needs your MC name, Avi-chan ^.^
              I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

I would really like to try out RTY 2. I have the old key, but I saw this thread here, and... May I join the fun? Please? =)
                You know, if you know me.
                The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

I wish to submit an application of entry.
                  I am certain this is common knowledge at this point in time, but for standardization, I am known as Aka_Izayoi within Minecraft and Aka Izayoi within the forums.

Comment

I'd like to apply

Comment

wanna try this

ready to go it sounds fun got couple of friends in now its my turn

Comment

May I please join?

I am interested In playing the new rty, and would love to be part of it.

Comment

I would like to join rty2 from what I have heard it is pretty fun and I have been a fan of ftb for a while now. my MC name is "Snowyvaan" thank you for your time
                          sigpic

Comment

I would like to join the RTY 2.0 server if it's possible or not.
                            (I got a suggestion from Leon from this)

Comment

i wanna join RTY 2 because i have heard so much about it from others and i would like to have a gender at it

Comment

This seems pretty fun, I'd love to join. Honestly, vanilla gets old. (being not well known, my user is _Raiko)
                                https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Working...
                                X