X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya,

I was wondering if people would still be accepted to join this server!

I love playing modded minecraft with others and since i know someone on this server, it would be awesome if i could join in some of the shenanigans going on!

I am a friendly player who doesnt really care much about pvp but is really into base building and creating efficient and functional setups for resource gathering and processing!

My ingame name for minecraft is 'Eastborn'

Eastborn
    Last edited by Eastborn; 12-02-2015, 08:25 AM.
    Cheese!

Comment

I have heard so many good things about RTY, and would like to see the hype. I would love to join!

Comment

I was part of the old one so why not?
        Quixe here and Quixe or Quixe13 ingame :3

Comment

Can I please join? I can't think of a clever way to ask, but would you please whitelist mee?
          Last edited by MCSuire; 12-10-2015, 12:35 AM.

Comment

hi there, mind if i could get a shot at this mod pack?

Comment

Hi! I would love join RTY because I want to record a different kind of challenging series. I think this server will be very fun and beneficial for me, so that I can learn to stay alive and have fun at the same time! Please accept me IGN: DatGamingQueen

Comment

Hector, from what I can see you are currently banned from the main server. Before I even consider it, you have to appeal.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Hey, I would like to join RTY to record meet new people and have fun! I think this would add something new to my channel and very fun! I can pretty much assure myself that this will be fun and crazy! Please let me in My ign is ThatOneKoala

Comment

I would like to join this server.

Comment

Can I pls join???

Comment

O.O a texture pack with like over 150 mods that i actually like WITH A SERVER sign me up plz i fen

Comment

Uh, I think u mean modpack but ok...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk
                          Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Hello my name is Andyssj5 (my minecraft username) and over the past couple of months my friend, Decepti0n invited me to this new world called touhou and he asked if i can join him on the server so if u can, i would love to play the modpack!! For RTY
                            Last edited by Andyssj5; 01-27-2016, 01:05 PM. Reason: forgot the if

Comment

Provided this is still a thing, i wouldn't mind getting access again, played on the first one for about a month but due to my old PC getting to the point where it was practically unplayable, my interest sort of died and my activity fell off.

Can't really say what my plans for on the server would be, maybe just as simple as exploring the mods as thats something I have always wanted to get into but been limited in capabilities of.

If accepted, my Minecraft name is Planes
                              Last edited by Munya; 03-03-2016, 11:52 AM. Reason: To many provided, annoyed me.

Comment

ahem, if you're okay with that, i would love to join the new version of RTY (if my graphic card want... =_=)
                                my minecraft name : Scarla_Chan

love~
                                the chicken on a low table is very nice to eat, you should try

Comment

Working...
                                X