X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting the relics back?

well i fell into the void again, dont know why but it suddenly stopped flying and when i realized i already died in the void, guess this time was my fault so i wont ask for my items back

but it seems i wont be able to get my relics back again, and being permanent sucks

my suggestion would be to add a HQM quest that requires killing the gaia guardian and submitting a dice of fate with a relic as a reward
    take in mind that botania doesnt lets you use it until you get the achievement

I might add a quest for getting the relics back, BUT it's not going to be easy. The reason for this is that they are meant to be items which you have to take care off. From the Lexicon:

It appears as if the speculated relics are, in fact, real. These items, materialized from rolls of the Dice of Fate possess incredible powers, the fact that the dice is six-sided possibly indicates to the existance of six of these.
    Relics seem to contain knowledge of who earned them, and thus giving someone else a relic that doesn't belong to them might be a poor idea.
    According to the original texts, the same relic may not be awarded to any one person twice, so keeping the item safe is a priority. Perhaps something like Resolute Ivy would be a good investment.
    Interestingly enough, earning a relic also imparts upon this lexicon the knowledge on how to use it. How useful.
    I also don't know when I will add such a quest. The REAL quest for this will probably be in Gensokyo, but I might add a temp quest for it.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

i got the relics back, there was a grave on the death point somehow, the weird thing is that it only had the relics, not everything else, the first one was gone tho, because the end was reset since

btw, wasnt the resolute ivy bugged?

Comment

It is? Why haven't anyone told me this before?
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
          It is? Why haven't anyone told me this before?
          I think it's because Nick and I (the Botanists of the Test team) have neither used Resolute Ivy before, or at least I haven't...

Also, a good replacement would be a Charm of Keeping from the Twilight Forest.
          Lvl 1 let's you keep your held item + armor + baubles;
          Lvl 2 let's you keep your hotbar + armor + baubles;
          Lvl 3 let's you keep your entire inventory;
          Originally posted by Mogeko
          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
            I think it's because Nick and I (the Botanists of the Test team) have neither used Resolute Ivy before, or at least I haven't...
            You are right, just saying that the Resolute Ivy has never been an item of my interest also adding that I at least do not take too many risks, and that includes my relics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
            X