Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we got it done. So yay!
    sigpic

Comment

The video's not working. Youtube says that it violates ToS.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Youtube pls... stop that

Comment

Yes, the video was removed for some reason. Most likely it was flagged by someone who doesn't like us very much and Youtube acted on it without actually looking at the video first. It's happened before and it's why Youtube can easily be a horrible service. Remi is going to reupload the video with some changes such as copyright forms.

Comment

Not that it would really matter, but is there anyone that had a fit or that the system banned?

Comment

it'd probably be wise not to dwell on the matter unless anything further were to happen. No worries.

Comment

For some reason Remi is unable to appeal it, Youtube has gotten very uptight about those "dispute = video comes back up" ordeals.

Comment

Yes, the video was removed for some reason. Most likely it was flagged by someone who doesn't like us very much and Youtube acted on it without actually looking at the video first.
                  And this is why we can't have nice things... -_-
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Give it a minute to finish processing. Otherwise, reuploaded.

Comment

Working...
                    X