X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I already downloaded the map and thanks, but why the geyser behind hakurei is Destroyed? Like an abyss with water below it :3

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasia View Post
      Well, I already downloaded the map and thanks, but why the geyser behind hakurei is Destroyed? Like an abyss with water below it :3
      I have the same problem with both Gensokyo and Gensokyo 2.1

however it looks fine in MCedit
      Last edited by Lavadude71; 07-05-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

You guys are running the latest version of minecraft, right? I don't think it'd cause an issue but lower versions of the game might break the map if all the blocks haven't been implemented yet.

Comment

Thanks I got it working now.

I was playing on 1.6.4 and when I switched version the problem persisted. So I just had to put in the map again.
          Last edited by Lavadude71; 07-09-2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Is the small hut near the Hakurei Shrine supposed to be floating off the ground?
            Last edited by nomorenamesleft; 07-14-2014, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Update your client to 1.7.x. You're using an outdated client which doesn't have dark oak logs yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I see. Are there any other builds with (a lot of) dark oak logs?

Comment

Not in particular as we only added the dark logs when the update came out. We're working on a new version of Genso soon though so expect a lot of dark oaks in the next version.

Comment

Speaking of which, when's the start date for Gensokyo Mk3?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Soonish. We're doing staff meetings outlining major details of it but we probably won't actually get into the nitty gritty for another couple of weeks.

Comment

Hopefully you'll take volunteers for helpers *nudge nudge :3
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

We always take volunteers lol. We always advertise what we're working on and what needs help and stuff.

Comment

so now i'm using 1.7.10 the dark oak is there but why are there heads stuck all over the trees at the back of the hakurei shrine

Comment

Ah, that would be because of the recent update that Mojang implemented that switched from usernames to UUIDs. It's something we've been trying to fix on the server ourselves but the map download obviously haven't been updated to reflect that yet.

Comment

Suuuu, I have downloaded this one snapshot 30c and O MAH GOD DAT RENDER LOADING
                                also tried it on nazrin's snapshot gensokyo server and noticed some stone being replaced with other new blocks...

Comment

Working...
                                X