X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something about the Bamboo Forest... All leaves are disappearing because of the lack of wood on the trees.

Comment

Yup, see

Sin título.jpg

Comment

I'll look into it. Also, yeah... Sort of forgot about the bamboo. I'll also see what I can do about that.

Comment

Wait Gliman, did you update to 1.6.2?

Comment

Oh, nope, i have to update? i going to try

-----------------------------

Ok, now its ok, thanks for the answer
            Last edited by Gliman; 09-11-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I have been waiting. *tears*

Comment

Waiting for what?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I think he means the new version of the map :P

Comment

Oh...

That feeling you get when the answer is staring you in the face and you somehow miss it. -_-
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok so has the files been updated so that leaves don't decay or is that inevitable unless I were to put it in a server and use plugins to prevent?

Comment

I don't understand how to use the map. o: Or how to apply it to the Minecraft I have on here. o: How do I do this?

Comment

Just put the folder you get when you unzip the file in the saves folder inside of the .minecraft folder.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

were is the shining needle castle?

Comment

Not in this version of the map. Our map downloads are snapshots of the map at the time of the video recordings. If you want the DDC areas, you'll have to log into our server.

Comment

Leaves and Dirt

Registered to offer this, not something I usually do:

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Leaves#Data_values

By changing the data value of leaves from 0,1,2, and 3 to 4,5,6, and 7 respectively, you'll cause those leaves to be treated like player-placed leaves, and no longer decay. At least they shouldn't decay if placed by hand...it may be possible to update them somehow, but player-placed leaves have those data values and don't decay.

Also, as of the snapshots for 1.7, dirt can have the new data value of 1, which won't be spread to by Grass, Mycelium, or the new Podzol.

If you're using WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, or MCEdit at all, it should be decently fast to replace them. For the leaves, I can't think why they'd decay if they were hand-placed, but I'd think specifying the data value would secure it anyways.

I've recently gotten into Touhou for the mythology and music of the series, and have barely started playing the games. But I love the work you've put into making an explorable Gensokyo in my favorite game! So hopefully my small contribution will help.

Comment

Working...
                                X