X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mulchardude View Post
    I've recently gotten into Touhou for the mythology and music of the series, and have barely started playing the games.
    I think it's come to the point where it should almost be assumed that the music is how people discover Touhou.

Welcome to the club matey.
    And once you go Touhou...you'll find it very hard to leave it. Cause it's everywhere.
    It's like...the core of the universe, nay, this dimension.

Comment

Originally posted by mulchardude View Post
      Registered to offer this, not something I usually do:

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Leaves#Data_values

By changing the data value of leaves from 0,1,2, and 3 to 4,5,6, and 7 respectively, you'll cause those leaves to be treated like player-placed leaves, and no longer decay. At least they shouldn't decay if placed by hand...it may be possible to update them somehow, but player-placed leaves have those data values and don't decay.

Also, as of the snapshots for 1.7, dirt can have the new data value of 1, which won't be spread to by Grass, Mycelium, or the new Podzol.

If you're using WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, or MCEdit at all, it should be decently fast to replace them. For the leaves, I can't think why they'd decay if they were hand-placed, but I'd think specifying the data value would secure it anyways.

I've recently gotten into Touhou for the mythology and music of the series, and have barely started playing the games. But I love the work you've put into making an explorable Gensokyo in my favorite game! So hopefully my small contribution will help.
      I actually tried the leaves thing with MCEdit but idk, it didn't seem to really work xD;; Leaves decayed as they normally would, even after the dat value changes.

Comment

I just wanna say thanks to all the people involved in this project and their hard work is really appreciated!
        I discovered this website thanks to your masterpiece of maps!
        5 big maps of awesomeness and Gensokyo is pure ART! Thanks a lot guys!

Comment

When I enter any forest (Magic Forest and Bamboo Forest), my Minecraft become very lag, but not happend to other places. Can I fix this problem?

Comment

Probably an issue with the massive amount of leaves. Is your game set to fancy graphics? If so, try turning it off when entering forests or heavily leafed areas.

Comment

Originally posted by MyHatismyFriend View Post
              Probably an issue with the massive amount of leaves. Is your game set to fancy graphics? If so, try turning it off when entering forests or heavily leafed areas.
              I turned off, but nothing changed. It still verrrrrry laggggggggg

Comment

Are you using any mods, texture packs or otherwise any graphics enhancing modifications?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

try decreasing chunk render. 10 chunks seemed to work for me.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                    Are you using any mods, texture packs or otherwise any graphics enhancing modifications?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    no, I don't. Maybe my laptop is too weak )
                    I'm waiting until all of the leaves decay

Comment

I actually tried mcediting every leaf in genso to the proper "player placed" items three times... all three times not working xD;;

We haven't done the permadirt fix with 1.7 yet though, so I'll probably try to do the leaves (again) when I get around to fixing dirt to permadirt. It's always possible, granted, that my MCEdit was just a bit broken so I'll probably also update to the latest version and such.

Any help is always appreciated, though! Thanks!

Comment

I forgot to ask: where is the location of makai, I walked around this world but I just saw ice field and netherracks
                        I can't play on yukkuricraft server because my minecraft is... cracked (I have money but I have no credit card) so I don't know where makai is

Comment

Makai is in the makai world. Simple.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

I think apocalypse meant pandemonium I couldn't find it either to be perfectly fair

Comment

Originally posted by Lunarflight View Post
                              I think apocalypse meant pandemonium I couldn't find it either to be perfectly fair
                              yes, that was I mean Sorry for my asking way, not clear. I mean pandemonium, I can't find it

Comment

Pandemonium is at -280,65,970 in Makai

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Working...
                                X