X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suvmitted ticket to vps cuz entire box seems to be down. Alex can't even ssh in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I just hope Mumble goes back up soon... I feel like I can't go for more than 30 minutes without Mumble as a stress relief D;

Comment

Entire datacenter was being DDoS'd to the point that even their CPUs were lagging. Not us being DDoS'd, mind you. It was the VPS provider. That said, they're relocating their datacenter so downtime can last up to 24 hours before they're fully functional, though I'm hoping more for a couple of hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn... that sucks. At least we have a rough estimate of when the Mumble servers will be back up...

Comment

We need a temp mumble again

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I thought we had a temp mumble, is that down too?

don't steal my potatoes againsigpic

Comment

100th post.

It was down again when I tried to join again.
                So with sadness in my heart
                I feel the best thing I could do
                is end it all and leave forever
                whats done is done, it feels so bad
                what once was happy now is sad
                I'll never love again
                my world is ending

Comment

@Bebatch

Yeah. Mumble has been down for most of the day and night for the reasons that Remi had stated. Really sucks though. Like Shimitty said I wish we had a back-up mumble again. Sadly the Back-up mumble that I was aware of in the past has been down for GOD knows how long.

Comment

next morning and still down ;~;

Comment

Originally posted by kuraiko View Post
                      next morning and still down ;~;
                      Karu, it hasn't been 24 hours yet, so let's wait a little longer and see what happens~

Comment

Hope it comes back soon. I don't like the silence....

Comment

Yeah. The silence has been bugging me as well Dari. So you're not alone on that part.

Comment

Use Skype then? Skype's a pretty straightforward substitution for mumble.

Comment

I don't have Skype and I don't really want to bother getting Skype since a lot of people I know will just start pestering the hell out of me until I give them my Skype number if I were to get Skype. So yeah... I am perfectly fine with waiting.

Comment

So, I see that the mumble server is down. Even after taking so many hours to pack my stuff and then move back to my parents' house. Welp, that's great...

@Flan
                                You has Skypes? Add me! (My Skype should be on my info to the left)
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X