Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD
    I've added you :3

@Sustic
    People don't normally tend to do that though. Besides, for a free service, Skype works extremely well.

Comment

At my house, nobody's home and so quiet, its unnerving. It just shows how much time I spend on mumble.
      I has skypes too... although it doesn't matter anyway

Comment

@Flan

You don't know the people I know. They aren't pleasant, I don't even think I should call them friends anymore and have been considering just cutting all contact with them. My "friends" have been known to badger me about getting facebook and whatnot in the past. If I were to get Skype I wouldn't hear the end of it from them. They are also partially the reason why I don't want to have a Facebook account. If I were to have gotten Facebook I would have constantly been annoyed by my so called "friends." Something I do not wish to happen.

Like I said I've been considering cutting all contact with them at all. I've already cut all contact with one of them because he got very vicious with me because I was unable to babysit for him for one day and nearly caused vandalism at my place.

@Nuclear

That's how I've been. For the past week I've mostly been living at home a lone since my fiance is out of state for a while. She WAS supposed to have a week before coming back home, but let's just say some things happened and now she is going to be stuck there for another 2 weeks. So I will be alone for a while.

Comment

Am I the only one here who likes silence? ._.

don't steal my potatoes againsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Parodius View Post
            Am I the only one here who likes silence? ._.
            I guess silence is nice when you need to concentrate or something like that. There are sometimes when unatural silence is creepy such as a house that is usually loud, so quiet you could hear drops from the sink from the kitchen and your on the opposite side of the house. (Thats my situation)

Comment

IT'S BACK GUYS!!!!
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

WHAT!?

Comment

Yayyyyyy

Comment

Server seems to be down.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Can confirm server being down. Attempting to connect gives me this error message:
                      "java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information:"
                      Dunno if that helps anyone figure out the problem.

Whoever fixes the server for stuff like this, good luck and no pressure!
                      (Also thank you for the work you do.)

Comment

https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....erver-Downtime

I like: Cake, more cake, lots of cake, coffee cake, blueberry cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, crumb cake, bundt cake, carrot cake, wedding cake, birthday cake, soap cakes, sponge cakes, yellow cake, Pineapple upside-down cake, rice cakes, crab cakes, angel food cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, cheesecake, pound cake, devil's food cake, black forest cake, Cake the band, fruit cake, ice-cream cake, German chocolate cake, shortcake, teacake, cake mix, and Nazrin.

Comment

It seems the server is currently down.

Comment

IP Changed. Fixed. Give DNS time to update. You can also flush your DNS cache if you know how to.

Comment

Working...
                            X