X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mumble Problems

Uh... hello. Sustic here. I go by the name PsychoRazeSustic on Mumble, and just recently I started having serious problems with mumble. About ever 3-6 if not a little more minutes I get RANDOMLY DISCONNECTED but can reconnect right off the bat, and it is getting annoying. I checked everything on my computer and it's fine. Saw nothing that could be fucking with Mumble. My internet is also completely fine and stable, so I can't figure out what's going on.

Tsunko on Mumble said that the server might have 'marked' me or something, and if so then... how the hell would I fix this?

The message I get is just:
    "Server connection failed: The remote host closed the connection."

But I can reconnect automatically and so far no one else on Mumble has been having this problem...

I remember this used to happen to me all the time. It just stopped at one point.
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Yeah, this is a bug I've seen in the past/experienced myself. As far as I could tell from looking into the issue, it's not a server-side configuration or anything either. I've always had to just ride it out :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well it did stop on it's own after about 10 times of it happening, so I guess it is just a bug or something. Sure was annoying and confused the sh*t out of me.

Either way thanks for responding to this thread Remi.

Comment

Np. Hopefully the bug doesn't bother you again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well the bug is starting to happen again. Getting randomly dc'd. I remember yesterday that everyone got dc'd from mumble for a second before getting reconnected, and earlier today S_121 was getting DC'd at random as well. So don't know what's up with the mumble server.

Comment

I'm just gonna hop in here for a moment and say that I've seen this bug happen on a private local Mumble server my dad runs when we're playing Minecraft together. I just figured it was either my wireless adapter being in a dead-zone of my room or just Mumble being Mumble.

felt like putting that there because I got confused on why it said "remote host closed the connection" when it's a local server
              w-what is this autism aura??
              if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
              our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Uh... is anyone having any problems with Mumble today?

Like I'll connect to it, stay connected for just a minute or two, my connection LAGS OUT TO HELL, then I get DC'd, yet it shows Mumble still up for me when I try to re-join. My internet is stable and is actually really good with everything else BUT MUMBLE.

So anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Since both the server and the mumble are laggy/down/bad, I think it's safe to assume that there's some (shit)storm over near Alex and/or Remi, causing their internet to suck and causing us to not be able to connect properly
                  Originally posted by Mogeko
                  Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                  Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                  Praise be to prosciutto.
                  ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                  Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Oh...

Well glad it's not just me ;w; I hope this problems with mumble stops soon ;w;

Comment

I seem to be dying as well, and for once it isn't just me. I start talking and people in the room become robots, and disconnect and reconnect one by one

Comment

Oh, don't misunderstand.
                        I didn't have that problem, I was just theorizing.
                        By the time of my post, I hadn't even tried to go on mumble.
                        Then later, I was able to have a nice conversation with Katrix about Norse mythology, with only 2 glitchy things happening:
                        Oku's mic glitching and my new headphones running out of batteries.
                        Originally posted by Mogeko
                        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                        Praise be to prosciutto.
                        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Well I can confirm that Mumble server is dying badly. Off and on today over half the people were getting disconnected over and over again. Which isn't good.

So I hope that whatever is happening gets fixed soon. Because this is getting annoying, and I don't want the mumble servers to just crash and die completely for like a few days.

Comment

I can confirm Sustic's latest post. It's been constant, like the server is connected to a light switch and some genius keeps flipping it.

What's with all of the recent lag/dc problems?
                            w-what is this autism aura??
                            if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                            our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Probably remi/and or Alex messing with the server = mumble lag?

Comment

Working...
                              X