X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Nuclear

No clue but I hope Remi or Alex has found out about it (I mean they probably have, but I hope they was/are informed of the current problems and is looking into it.) As I would like to find out what is happening.
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 07-09-2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Welp mumble is dying again. People keep getting disconnected (along with myself) with not even a minute in between getting reconnected, and sometimes the disconnects can last for a few minutes or just reconnect instantly.

Mumble is really dying this time, so Remi if you are seeing this... or anyone who knows what's going on, please inform us of what's happening if you can please.

Though this message will probably get ignored as this thread does not seem to attract much people.

Comment

Mumble just died so hard

Exact logs:
        18:20:41] To Club Room 1: Still dead?
        [18:20:43] purpleFinatic left channel.
        [18:20:43] purpleFinatic disconnected.
        [18:20:43] purpleFinatic connected.
        [18:20:43] purpleFinatic entered channel.
        [18:20:44] wanderingAviator left channel.
        [18:20:44] wanderingAviator disconnected.
        [18:20:44] wanderingAviator connected.
        [18:20:44] wanderingAviator moved in from Root by the server.
        [18:20:44] To Club Room 1: Still dead.
        [18:20:45] Hat left channel.
        [18:20:45] Hat disconnected.
        [18:20:45] PsychoRazeSustic disconnected.
        [18:20:45] Lily-nyan disconnected.
        [18:20:45] Madvicius left channel.
        [18:20:45] Madvicius disconnected.
        [18:20:45] Tsunko left channel.
        [18:20:45] Tsunko disconnected.
        [18:20:45] Karuiko left channel.
        [18:20:45] Karuiko disconnected.
        [18:20:45] Hat connected.
        [18:20:45] Hat moved in from Root by the server.
        [18:20:45] Tsunko connected.
        [18:20:45] Tsunko moved in from Root by the server.
        [18:20:45] Hat is now muted.
        [18:20:45] Madvicius connected.
        [18:20:45] Madvicius moved in from Root by the server.
        [18:20:45] Tsunko is now muted.
        [18:20:53] To Club Room 1: HOLY SHIT
        [18:20:56] Karuiko connected.
        [18:20:56] Karuiko moved in from Root by the server.
        [18:20:57] Lily-nyan connected.
        [18:20:57] PsychoRazeSustic connected.
        [18:21:01] To Club Room 1: WHAT IN THE FUCK

Comment

Uh...

Mumble crashed again. Like it's dead, and can't reconnect. It's down. Yet member of the community S_121 says he is still on along with Katrix.

TRXD, Myself, and I presume others are currently unable to connect.

I currently have Mumble version 1.2.10, but I don't think that's the problem.

Comment

Anyone else having problems with Mumble right now? I keep getting disconnected whenever I'm on, and whenever I try to reconnect it says "timed out" or "disconnected". I saw like... 18 people on it and now only 8-10 people are online.

Comment

something derped hard, aye.

Comment

I would've taken a screenshot of it but was in the middle of CS GO, but I watched literally groups of people disconnect at once and everyone get reconnected simultaneously.
                w-what is this autism aura??
                if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Just as a heads up in case any of the staff hadn't informed whoever is hosting the server. I'll just say that Mumble has been acting up. Literally almost everyone was kicked from it and now it won't let hardly anyone connect. So something is going on with it.

Comment

Hey is mumble down right now?

Comment

can't stick on mumble for like more than 10 seconds without the server booting me off.
                      edit: nope, it was just me being stupid.
                      Last edited by Tenko; 05-06-2016, 06:33 PM.
                      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

I think Mumble and all of YC is dying...

Comment

Mumble ish not doing so good I think it has fever. I experience problems with ping fluctuating constantly only on mumble, a few disconnects. Kritter and Dari have confirmed to experience similar problems, along with Katrix. Just figured I'd leave this here as a heads up. I know mumble died like real early in the morning briefly and then I went to bed. Dont know if that has to do with it or not. Also I know Mumble asked me to update to the newest version which I did, then I downgraded to test and see if it was the update. Nnnnnoooooope. Something is derpin hard with mumbly. So I just wanted to inform anyone, this tends to be my go-to thread for mumble problems...

If it isn't just a select few people having problems please, someone inform me. I'd like to know. It'd be nice to be able to actually understand what some of my friends are saying ;w;

In fact I think the forums are also a bit slower for me right now as well. But only things related to YC are experiencing the problems.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                            Mumble ish not doing so good I think it has fever. I experience problems with ping fluctuating constantly only on mumble, a few disconnects. Kritter and Dari have confirmed to experience similar problems, along with Katrix. Just figured I'd leave this here as a heads up. I know mumble died like real early in the morning briefly and then I went to bed. Dont know if that has to do with it or not. Also I know Mumble asked me to update to the newest version which I did, then I downgraded to test and see if it was the update. Nnnnnoooooope. Something is derpin hard with mumbly. So I just wanted to inform anyone, this tends to be my go-to thread for mumble problems...

If it isn't just a select few people having problems please, someone inform me. I'd like to know. It'd be nice to be able to actually understand what some of my friends are saying ;w;

In fact I think the forums are also a bit slower for me right now as well. But only things related to YC are experiencing the problems.
                            Well, I've seen firsthand a specific group of people, me included, get disconnected and reconnected to the YC mumble at the same time
                            And it's getting constant

Every time I've been booted off the server for "not responding to TCP pings", I'd reconnect and then see the same 5~ people reconnect directly after
                            On top of that, everyone sounds like static to me in mumble as well

It's getting a little more than unbearable with how unstable the mumble is, discord is seriously becoming a viable alternative
                            w-what is this autism aura??
                            if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                            our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

The problem seemed to have fixed itself... for like 5 minutes then it went back to it's glitchy stuff. I hope whoever runs the mumbleserver figures out the problem and fixes it soon

Comment

Mumble is being shit again after it had settled down yesterday and I might have noticed a bit of a pattern. Though I can't be sure yet.

EDIT: Okay yeah. Something is seriously wrong with mumble. I don't know what it is, but I hope we can get some kind of input from whoever runs the Mumble Server as to why it's glitching up like this every other day.

The problems are as reported from Gamer. I've witnessed a group of people get dc'd then reconnected not to long ago, and everyone sounds garbled. Mainly because my ping to Mumble, along with the ping for others to Mumble. Have been noticeably higher than the norm lately.

I can halfway understand others, but voice chat is like... not a thing I can comfortably do. I know it's not me who is experiencing it this time, as Redleaf is noticing it too, and I'm sure others are as well.

I don't know what can be done, but it would at least be a bit comforting to hopefully know if we can get an estimate on when this might be fixed. I know Discord is a thing, but I don't know the information for Discord's YC server, and I also don't know who on YC is willing to use it. Not only that but I had used it once with an old acquaintance of mine, as he had invited me. All I can say is... I prefer Mumble's simplistic style, but so far I feel like it might not be the best thing to use for group chat at the moment due to it's problems.

Sorry if this is coming off as too preachy and me just complaining, but I'm almost on mumble 24/7 and it's currently my only real source of social activity (i am very antisocial and am having a hard time trying to get a job right now.) So sorry if this is coming off as annoying or anything. I just hope this gets fixed sometime soon. It was seemingly fixed yesterday, but much like the day before that, Mumble is acting up.
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-16-2016, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X