Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've based some of these quotes on what I've read of the characters in the art books. For instance Kaguya is known to have exhibitions at Eientei showing off "moon artifacts" which are actually gaudy and fake and is also pretty lonely from being in hiding and isolation for many years and loves to tell stories. Meiling fought a demon god who was in the form of a giant catfish. Cirno fought a certain witch in Fairy Wars. (I would spoiler tag that but I don't know how. )

Cirno:
    I'm the best!
    I'm the strongest!
    Have you come to admire the strongest being in Gensokyo?
    Pfft, that witch is easy to beat, I did it once ya know!
    *freezes frog*

Meiling:
    ZzZ...giant catfish....zZz
    I'm watching you so don't get any ideas! I'm only pretending to...sleep...Zzzz

Kaguya:
    Would you like to see the authentic moon artifacts that I have in my possession?
    I'm not showing off any of the artifacts today, come back on the scheduled exhibition days.
    *sigh* It sure is boring around here.
    Oh a visitor?
    Do stay and let me tell you about an event called the "Imperishable Night"...
    I am quite good at making impossible requests.
    I'm going to need Eirin's help with this...
    How did you find me?
    I'm planning on going outside, maybe in 50 years or so?

Mokou:
    If you ever get lost in the bamboo, remember my name!
    Try not to get lost, ok?
    Ya, I wouldn't advise you go into the bamboo forest.

Yuuka:
    Elly is supposed to take care of trespassers...
    *Sigh* I wish Elly would stop ripping up the floor tiles when she fights intruders...
    Such a lovely flower, would you agree?
    That flower suits you quite well.
    Oh hey, a visitor here? Well that's unusual.
    Breaking into other people's homes is frowned upon you know.
    Have you come to admire the flowers?
    A flower can only prosper in proper soil and environment, remember where you are and keep that in mind.
    That Shinigami better not be letting the flowers bloom out of season again!
    Last edited by ElemethSigma; 03-12-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Idea:
      Use Bats as Evil Eyes.

Comment

Erm so i haave a little extra money on me and i thought why not buy another minecraft account to help the server? my Friend needs an account anyway so i just need to know which characters we need? if we don't have an account for Tewi yes or at least not a good one i would be more than happy to do her NPC. But i'll do any NPC we still need.

Comment

about character accounts, which people are left? It would help me to not copy someone else´s character
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I appreciate the offers, but until we know for sure that the npc plugins work I wouldn't be so hasty to buy accounts ^^; if you're absolutely intent on it, the link should be in the first post of the thread. Should be a google doc. If it's not there, ask Shite for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
              I appreciate the offers, but until we know for sure that the npc plugins work I wouldn't be so hasty to buy accounts ^^; if you're absolutely intent on it, the link should be in the first post of the thread. Should be a google doc. If it's not there, ask Shite for the link.
              Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
              Erm so i haave a little extra money on me and i thought why not buy another minecraft account to help the server? my Friend needs an account anyway so i just need to know which characters we need? if we don't have an account for Tewi yes or at least not a good one i would be more than happy to do her NPC. But i'll do any NPC we still need.
              Originally posted by Kristia View Post
              about character accounts, which people are left? It would help me to not copy someone else´s character
              Here is the link for the document.
              https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...xwkr_qVyg/edit

An oversight on my part as the document wasn't listed on the first post. Though I had posted it in it's own post further down. It's fixed now.

Comment

I actually do entend to buy a new account anyway so i don't have to share one with my friend anymore. (I own the account but i let him use it) and thanks worst.

... ehh it's saying the file does not exist?

Comment

yeah, it says that to me too
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari:
                    "Who shall I gap in this time?"
                    *snores obnoxiously*
                    "I hope Ran is doing her chores..." *falls asleep*
                    "Did I leave a gap open? Oh well, Reimu can take care of it."
                    "You must've come while I was asleep."

Ran:
                    "Master?"
                    "Sometimes I wish Yukari was my shikigami for one day."
                    "Cheeeen!!! Cute as usual!"
                    "Chen, why did you let the humans in here?" *sighs* "You're cute, so I forgive you."

Yuka:
                    "Lovely time to take a stroll."
                    "The flowers bloom wonderfully this season."
                    "If you hurt my flowers I will kill you. With love of course."
                    "Do you wish to learn the Master Spark? It's simple really, anyone can learn it."
                    The way these youkai are swarming, one might think we weren't welcome!

Comment

...Worst, linking a shortened link really doesn't work that way.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...xwkr_qVyg/edit

Comment

Thank you Remi. oth Chen and Tewi are open so i'll take one of them. Not sure which i'll take though.

Comment

CHEEEEEEEEEN! Sorry. Couldn't help it.
                          I don't think you can miss with either, though a Tewi skin might be easier to make.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
                            CHEEEEEEEEEN! Sorry. Couldn't help it.
                            I don't think you can miss with either, though a Tewi skin might be easier to make.
                            I actually already have a pretty good Tewi skin on my computer. What i'm more worried about is which one will we need more and which would be harder to get. I don't mind either one.

Comment

I guess Eientei already had a Reisen, Kaguya, and Eiren in it.
                              If you were to take on a Chen account, then the Gap would finally have someone to walk around in it. ^.^
                              Of course, I'm no authority on which characters need to be wandering around where.

Comment

Hehe The Ran NPC is actually a player on the server and she lives with me in survival so i bet she would love it if i was Chen ^-^ you know of any good Chen skins?

Comment

Working...
                                X