X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Please PLEASE add this

I own a dead forum that I would like to take our most successful area over to you guys ^-^ I am thinking of merging my members over to this forum so they will have a bigger community to converse with but still am thinking about it because of the shock factor it may have on some of them..... http://touhou.ca/forum/viewforum.php?f=26 here is a link to our roleplay area now the reason this forum is empty is my hosting company recently had a crash and i lost everything so i got a year free hosting with them but well my members deserve better they were all greatly saddened at everything we lost so i was hoping to bring them here or something....tell me what you think.....also you can add touhou based and non touhou based......
    Last edited by LunaSkylark; 03-28-2013, 04:57 AM.

Well I've been meaning to add an RP section for quite a while now so it just might end up working out... I shall do the proper discussing/planning at the next meeting (next weekend)

Comment

Ok ^-^ thanks Remi

Comment

Also feel free to steal my categories and descriptions

Comment

Yes, I like this. Forum RP is a great idea as it showcases writing ability, allows people to improve and understand their characters, and is just plain fun. I've made a few RPs of my own, and I'd like to believe I could easily bring them up and onto this site for the members here to toy with.

Comment

:3 I think it would be fun myself and I wouldn't mind learning Rin more then I know because I am very limited on the knowledge of Touhou characters I played some games but I usually skipped the text which I regret so maybe I will replay them 0.0 it is also the reason I hate visual novels ^^; the text scrolls too slow for me >.>

Comment

I've been pushing for this a long time now. And a long time ago, Remi, I recall Remi saying he'd do it.

THANKS REMI D8<
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Did the meeting agree with it Remi?

Comment

we didn't have the meeting yet

Comment

oh sorry ^^;

Comment

Working...