X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server technical issues are becoming intolerable

I'm not one to complain over a little lag but this is ridiculousness. server going down for 7+ hours, item frames floating in mid air, players walking through walls, players and mobs glitching through blocks on the ground, mobs are unable to be hit by players yet it still deals damage to their tools and of cores terrible frame rate drops. Can someone please shut the server down for maintenance until we find the problem?
    Last edited by Keychain; 05-11-2013, 03:02 PM.

Please have a more descriptive thread title next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
      Please have a more descriptive thread title next time.
      Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
        I'm not one to complain over a little lag but this is ridiculousness. server going down for 7+ hours, item frames floating in mid air, players walking through walls, players and mobs glitching through blocks on the ground, mobs are unable to be hit by players yet it still deals damage to their tools and of cores terrible frame rate drops. Can someone please shut the server down for maintenance until we find the problem?
        The server going down is can be theoretically be our/staff''s fault.
        Item frames floating, players walking through walls, players/mobs in ground is likely client-side; most likely the client is rendering it wrong. Either that, or the server, for some strange reason, is sending bad data, and the client is forced to render it.
        Frame rate drop is client-side. (Unless we turn the entire Survival world to sand and let it fall, set the entire survival world to TNT and explode it, etc. etc.)
        Mobs being unhitable may be due to client or server.
        Last edited by Tenko; 05-11-2013, 07:20 PM.
        My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
        Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Then why are we all experiencing it. Heck we even a pretty fun time with the players walking into blocks.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
            Then why are we all experiencing it. Heck we even a pretty fun time with the players walking into blocks.
            Then the server is sending bad data to clients? Honestly, I can't pinpoint it exactly.
            My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
            Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

It'd be great if someone woul, you know, maybe tell me about these issues because this is the first time I've hear of any of them. Give me more details or i can't do much

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                It'd be great if someone woul, you know, maybe tell me about these issues because this is the first time I've hear of any of them. Give me more details or i can't do much
                Server crashed and hasn't restarted, and apparently the Mumble has been having issues too? Not sure as I wasn't around for that but, it appears to be working fine now.
                Only thing I know is that prior to the crash the server was having some intense slow down - ping was about 7x that of normal.

Comment

Saym here. I would put down a row of blocks and then *pop* it disappears. I dont know if the technical problems are related to my problem, but im throwin that out there just in case you might recognize the problem a little better.

Comment

Well again I can't fucking do jack shit unless someone tells me. I'm not fucking telepathic, unfortunately, so I can't just magically tell if there's something wrong. I don't have my email, steam, skype, bug report page, bug report section, or the tons of other ways you can tell me about these bugs an issues for nothing. I've provided literally every motherfucking possible way for you people to tell me about these issues. Fucking use them before bitching.

Fuck.

Comment

What about the forums?
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I retract my statement about the bug report section. I apparently only made a server suggestion and didn't double it as a bug report, which I've amended just now. Regardless, that still leaves a dozen other ways to tell me. For fuck's sake, we have a goddamn bugs.yukkuricraft.net

Comment

I would have contacted you, but I knew you where at Julliard and the last time I texted you over server crash I got Bitched at.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

...I bitched at you when you told me about a server crash?

Comment

you said you where tired of getting a text at 6 in the morning and having to fix the server from your phone when you had important things to do. There were several times today I considered contacting you, but after that I decided It's not worth getting you upset again.

So now apparently If I tell you I get bitched at.
                              And if I don't tell you I get bitched at.

What exactly do you want from me?
                              Last edited by Shimitty; 05-11-2013, 10:30 PM.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Working...
                              X